3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
I don't get the point of labeling it as incest when it's step or adopted, neither of those is incest. I mean really, why bother? Just make a good game without it or IF you really want to have incest, then at least make it patch-able so there's a point to the label other than trying to draw the incest crowd to your game. Most of them won't like the label when it's not real anyway. It's like don't bother doing something halfway. And if you really want the label but are trying to bend around Patreon, you could use other options. Rant over.

Graphics look good. Maybe I'll check it out when it gets meatier.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I don't get the point of labeling it as incest when it's step or adopted, neither of those is incest. I mean really, why bother? Just make a good game without it or IF you really want to have incest, then at least make it patch-able so there's a point to the label other than trying to draw the incest crowd to your game. Most of them won't like the label when it's not real anyway. It's like don't bother doing something halfway. And if you really want the label but are trying to bend around Patreon, you could use other options. Rant over.

Graphics look good. Maybe I'll check it out when it gets meatier.
Doc has already said the incest part is down the road with MC's sister comes into the picture. If you want nonstop incest check out Doc's other games 23 Sisters and the other that can't be named which you can find by looking at all of Doc's games on his itch page.

Reactions: Dyhart

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Similar to the other two games (23 Sisters and the one we do not speak) here again a quick Mod with some ingame music and more.

Dec. 4, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.7b

ExtraCredit - Mod Banner.jpg

Mod functions:
- ingame music adapted to the scenes
- a "jukebox" to play the tracks by your own
- cheating options (but not needed so far)
- option to toggle the character side image
- additional game settings/options
- shortcut key to activate the Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")

As usual most of the functions are optional and can be turned on/off
Download Mod v0.7b (~35MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.7b (~250MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ingame pics of the Mod:
ExtraCredit_01.jpg ExtraCredit_02.jpg ExtraCredit_03.jpg ExtraCredit_04.jpg

Here also a quick sig for the game
(so far with Eve, Niki, Abere)
ExtraCredit.gif

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hopefully, Doc will put the crack pipe down on this one so the relationships will be easier to keep straight. 23 Sisters is funny as hell, but makes my brain hurt trying to remember who is who... o_O
I plan to only have like 6-7 love interests in this. The biggest complaint about the other two games is too many characters. I've learned my lesson.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I plan to only have like 6-7 love interests in this. The biggest complaint about the other two games is too many characters. I've learned my lesson.
Doc to many characters say it's not soooo....:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK:
giphy (3).gif
The only problem with the other games is no time for the older girls. Sometimes I wonder if you forgot or lost the other girls model.:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Love
Reactions: serdey15

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
IF you really want to have incest, then at least make it patch-able so there's a point to the label other than trying to draw the incest crowd to your game.
You mean like how "loli" and " voyeurism " always added to descriptors, even when they aren't in the game? Honestly, it seems like some games are a created with the goal of having as many tags as possible.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You mean like how "loli" and " voyeurism " always added to descriptors, even when they aren't in the game? Honestly, it seems like some games are a created with the goal of having as many tags as possible.
That is true.
The more tags that get added to a game the more potential players there are that will try the game.
But when they do not see the content that they wanted to see, because it has not yet been added, they throw a fit and start whining in the comments about it.

It it far better to add the tags for things that do not yet exist in the game, as they are added to the game.
Fewer complaints, and happier players makes for better advertising.
At the most the dev could comment in a spoiler, what the future planned tags are, but separate from the normal tag location, so that people will know that those tags (content) have not yet been added.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
Doc has already said the incest part is down the road with MC's sister comes into the picture. If you want nonstop incest check out Doc's other games 23 Sisters and the other that can't be named which you can find by looking at all of Doc's games on his itch page.
It would be helpful if he put that in the description somewhere then. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It it far better to add the tags for things that do not yet exist in the game, as they are added to the game.
Fewer complaints, and happier players makes for better advertising.
At the most the dev could comment in a spoiler, what the future planned tags are, but separate from the normal tag location, so that people will know that those tags (content) have not yet been added.
That is the rule. Tags are for current content, not future content.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
An adopted daughter who's a clone and her demon half-sister?!

You people are cra cra.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes