3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For all y'all that haven't heard, after i finish the update to "The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned" I'm gonna do two updates in a row for this game Extra Credit.

• Wow
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
For all y'all that haven't heard, after i finish the update to "The Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned" I'm gonna do two updates in a row for this game Extra Credit.
I'm happy but said at the same time that Extra Credit will get two updates but I'm said will have to wait for more craziness from 23 Sisters.:cry:;):ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Abere (Demon girl from 23 Sisters) is in this game and her little sister. The MC in this game is an old employee of Grants that made the clones of CENSORED.
Abere gets around. In "Daddy's Little Girls" she was able to get MC's soul but was made to give it back as there were plans for him. Besides suggestions that this MC might have been a test subject for Grant, MC being a super breeder, that MCj owned a big house that he paid for from lotto winnings, was Grant involved in MC winning that lotto?

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I don't no if y'all noticed but Extra Credit Abere is taller and a little more busty than 23 Sisters Abere. The Abere telling the story is smaller. This will be explained with real science.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
The relationships are a bit confusing, but I assume that will be sorted out. It's nice to see my backyard as the location and placing the Devil in Jacksonville, where he belongs, was a nice touch. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes