3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, final post of the day. I've decided that I'm gonna start working on two projects at the same time...kind of. One day I'll work on one game and the next day I'll work on another and switch between the two every day. On Wed I'll work on CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and on Thursday I'll work on Extra Credit. This way I can still do two updates to Extra Credit and still get a 23 Sisters update out between them. Plus it'll help me not burn out by working on the same project for two weeks straight. 2.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, final post of the day. I've decided that I'm gonna start working on two projects at the same time...kind of. One day I'll work on one game and the next day I'll work on another and switch between the two every day. On Wed I'll work on CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and on Thursday I'll work on Extra Credit. This way I can still do two updates to Extra Credit and still get a 23 Sisters update out between them. Plus it'll help me not burn out by working on the same project for two weeks straight. View attachment 1882584
Doc when you finish lets hope you don't end up...
pulling-hair-out-homer-simpson.gif
:devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
whats your name .... i put mine ... and the game still calls me Jack :ROFLMAO:
my name is not Jack :rolleyes:
so after finishing the demo here .... am i playing the Jack role ... or someone else here .. your confusing my old ass Doc :ROFLMAO:
i couldn't help but laugh my fucking ass off ... with the " my daddy's a whore " you have no idea how many times in my RL i've been called that :ROFLMAO:
No, you're playing the role of the one who has the name you entered. If you played the whole thing, you must have seen him.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What!!!???
Sorry that's all i can say about this, it was a bit... well... i don't know!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doing some creative writing on my day off.
cartman-eric-cartman.gif

“At School a While Later...”

ni “Science class is gonna be cool today. Mutilating frogs. Awesome!”

ev “We're not mutilating them. We're dissecting them.”

ni “Tell that to Jack the Ripper.”

ev “Stop praising your brother Jack. He's was psycho.”

ev “He deserved to be buried alive.”

ni “Awe, come on. After Caligula, he's my most famous brother.”

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No NTR. Next update, soon. No sex for a while, but I promise a lot of nudity. It's a slow burn. He hasn't fucked the whole town because this game isn't like my others and it won't be.
Have you discovered the skill "Pacing?" Most creators don't learn it until they reach a higher level. Glad your battles have helped you attain it :p

I'm happy to hear about a pared back game. I know your games are known for their exaggeration and wackiness, but I think it's a good idea to do a more meticulous story. 23 and Daddy's girls had me chuckling, but the sex scenes never felt earned. I think I can enjoy this game a lot more :D

As much as I agree that people that eat Pinapple on Pizza should be publically shamed then dragged through the streets on a rail, I'd still like to see less parody in this one :p

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes