3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm more than 1/3rd of the way done writing the script for the Extra Credit 0.4 Full Update. I'll hopefully finish it tomorrow or Sunday. It is very much an Abere update. We'll have an update that won't focus on Niki and Eve every once in a while. Don't worry the game will still focus on them. I've just got to flesh out some stuff. I think y'all will like it though. Stay tuned...
2.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm more than 1/3rd of the way done writing the script for the Extra Credit 0.4 Full Update. I'll hopefully finish it tomorrow or Sunday. It is very much an Abere update. We'll have an update that won't focus on Niki and Eve every once in a while. Don't worry the game will still focus on them. I've just got to flesh out some stuff. I think y'all will like it though. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2115357
Flesh is good. ;)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, as y'all know when I get bored I work. I got bored. I finished the script to the Extra Credit 0.4 Full Update. I did 2 days worth of work in 6 hours. Do I work to much? LOL! I think it's a great script. There's no choices in the 2nd half and only one animation, but it's still good. I think y'all will like it. Like I said earlier it's kind of an Abere update. Yes, there's an "Abere History Lesson." Can't do an Abere update without one of those. LOL. Anyway, stay tuned.
2.png

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Well, as y'all know when I get bored I work. I got bored. I finished the script to the Extra Credit 0.4 Full Update. I did 2 days worth of work in 6 hours. Do I work to much? LOL! I think it's a great script. There's no choices in the 2nd half and only one animation, but it's still good. I think y'all will like it. Like I said earlier it's kind of an Abere update. Yes, there's an "Abere History Lesson." Can't do an Abere update without one of those. LOL. Anyway, stay tuned.
View attachment 2115646
I was bored today. Really bored. So what did I do? Took out my steel cooking pans,grabbed some polish and a bit over an hour later.... as Kaylee(firefly) would say "shinny". Thankfully doc you have prevented this type of event from happening on a regular basis by providing entertainment. On the plus side though "shinny" pans are easier to clean lol.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes