theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Any chance of this being updated past 0.3 or is the game pretty straightforward after that? I am liable to be stupid and not see an obvious path split and end up on the opposite path that I wanted lol
I'd say it's pretty straight forward: you can "dominate" Noriko or being dominated, and you can befriend Asami or become her lover. That's pretty much the four available paths. The Yasuka's love route is available no matter what path of the four you've chosen.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So I downloaded the gallery unlocker, where do I put it in? Autorun? Inside the autorun's game folder? Like there has to be a spot in order for that to work (using Mac btw)

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Any chance of this being updated past 0.3 or is the game pretty straightforward after that? I am liable to be stupid and not see an obvious path split and end up on the opposite path that I wanted lol
Cool, good to know. I feel like 2 of those really mean "route with character or no route at all" but that's fine haha

Reactions: Testerguy19

RInkarimoto

Jun 19, 2022
hey so idk if the game is broken or what I've been everywhere and got all of the hidden yen and I still don't have the cheat menu can someone help I don't want to restart the game im on 5.2 btw

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
hey so idk if the game is broken or what I've been everywhere and got all of the hidden yen and I still don't have the cheat menu can someone help I don't want to restart the game im on 5.2 btw
Same answer I gave someone else just a couple of posts above yours: "Then you haven't collected ALL the money in ALL locations. If you want to, upload your save file and I will check what you're missing..."

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Same answer I gave someone else just a couple of posts above yours: "Then you haven't collected ALL the money in ALL locations. If you want to, upload your save file and I will check what you're missing..."
I'll take you up on that offer. I got 8/9 on the outside of the coffee bar and only half of the inside and it's driving me nuts lol.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Somehow I missed this until now but the start is already not a good one. It literally starts with some error message about some skin and at the first multiple choice point you can only choose one of the three options. Why give the players choices when the player can't choose?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Somehow I missed this until now but the start is already not a good one. It literally starts with some error message about some skin and at the first multiple choice point you can only choose one of the three options. Why give the players choices when the player can't choose?
About the error message, that's something only RNGeusEX can answer certainly if he pleased to (but i wouldn't be surprise if it is some kind of treat for ppl who pay subscription only for leak early the content) regarding how he was treated recently. Concerning the unavailable choices, this was making in purpose for this specifically update, as a condition necessary to get the new content if to take that choice specifically, otherwise you would be like the half of the players who take another decisions that will take to other paths (like the Yasuka's corruption one which is in developing right now) that right now as v0.5.2 isn't implemented yet.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Well, it looks promising but progress is a little slow and the beginning barely has anything happening besides repetitive grinding. The writing is surprisingly good, especially the characters. I haven't finished the current build yet but I will most likely continue later. But I can't say if I would buy the full game yet. I'm the kind of "customer" who prefers to get the game for free at first and who will definitely buy it if I really like it, like I did with Summer Memories, Lelie Navigation or Subverse for example. I just don't like to pay for something that's not fun or even annoying in the end.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'll take you up on that offer. I got 8/9 on the outside of the coffee bar and only half of the inside and it's driving me nuts lol.
Took me about 10 seconds to find the money outside, and about 1 minute to find the missing ones inside.
As I said many times before: use an Auto-Clicker and scroll through the map, easy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But you're missing more than that (because you're missing a part of the story, and therefore haven't unlocked all places yet):
So you still get some money searching to do. And I'm not going to help you with that, otherwise I'd ruin your fun. :p

Also, to be fair: my offer to help was aimed at people who claimed the game has a bug/is broken because they have found "all the money" and the cheat menu is still not activated, and I just wanted to prove that those are false claims. As you can see, none of those who I offered to check their claim has sent their save files yet ;)

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do because everything besides Yasuka and Sakuya says "wait for future update", but I can't even talk with them. All I can do is sleep and work at the restaurant at afternoon. Don't tell me I'm supposed to grind again.

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
As posted a couple of times already, this might help. No grinding necessarry. Also: The gallery (the "unlocked" part of it) should give you a good indication of what you're still missing...
So I HAVE to do the Yasuka route. I actually wanted to ignore her since I'm not into MILFs and it didn't feel right for me in the story. I took a look at the gallery and for Noriko (or whatever her name is) it says to blackmail her. Again, no idea how to do that since I can't even interact with her.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So I HAVE to do the Yasuka route.
Well, no matter what routes/paths you picked earlier, you can always do Yasuka's route at the very end of it. It's the content of the 0.5 update. If you don't want to do it, it's fine, but then you might not be able to continue further. We'll see in 0.6 and onwards.

...and for Noriko (or whatever her name is) it says to blackmail her.
You'll need to start over and pick different choices when talking to her. IF you want to go that route.

I currently have different playthroughs saved, always started from the beginning, to get all possible combinations of routes:
  • Noriko: Femdom / Maledom / Blackmail / Rejected
  • Asami: Love / Corruption
But that's just me. You can of course pick whatever path you like, and only follow that single path. Either way, the Yasuka Love route can be done whatever combination of routes you pick.

// EDIT: Btw -- you can activate "Choice Hints" in the game's Preferences and you can see exactly what "Path" any choice will lead to.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Because there are so many lazybones out there, here's (EDIT: link removed, see NEW link at the end!) my collection of save games. Currently there are eight possible combinations of paths/routes, therefore this collection contains all eight combinations:

• 1-1-LT1.save -- Noriko: Femdom / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Corruption
  • 1-2-LT1.save -- Noriko: Maledom / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Corruption
  • 1-3-LT1.save -- Noriko: Rejected / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Corruption
  • 1-4-LT1.save -- Noriko: Blackmail / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Corruption

• 2-1-LT1.save -- Noriko: Femdom / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Love
  • 2-2-LT1.save -- Noriko: Maledom / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Love
  • 2-3-LT1.save -- Noriko: Rejected / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Love
  • 2-4-LT1.save -- Noriko: Blackmail / Yasuka: Love / Asami: Love

As with all Ren'Py games, put those save files into your %APPDATA%\RenPy\<GameName> folder.

I did NOT collect ANY of the hidden money in those playthroughs, because I collected all the money for all the locations in my previous playthrough and therefore the Cheat Menu has been already activated for me. Also: all galleries have been unlocked.

I highly suggest to NOT download and use this save game collection! You're missing out a lot if you don't play the game yourself! This game definitely is worth playing!

Last but not least: this save game collection is for version 0.5.2, and will probably NOT work in any future version -- because if the developer adds new paths/routes/choices (which is highly probably if you take those "inactive choices" into account), you'll probably have to start "fresh" from the beginning anyway. Again: please play the game for yourself! Because this game is absolutely worth it!

And finally: please, if you like this game, support RNGeusEX on or any of the other sites linked in the OP!

// EDIT: You can find the most recent save game collection HERE.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021
There are definitely more changes than hwr age. Dev talked about it on Patreon in the past, Chiaki had no sex scenes planned previously and will now have them, since they had to make her an adult anyway.
wait chiaki used to be young and now is / will be older ? i thought it was the opposite

Last edited:

tgb0123

Feb 23, 2019
For that to work, you'll have to enable the console (which is disabled by default).
And if you enable it, all characters will become Macumba.

Why not try to play the game like it is intended to be played? It's not that heard to be honest...
I have finished all first only with clic, clic, clic ... and in v0.5.2 i dont have the problem of Macumba.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes