VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.167] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Tbh I think MC is eh. He's bland enough to self insert and he's naive enough to make the sexual tension tantalizing. I learned my lesson going into the game super horny, but honestly I love just about everything that Extracurricular Activities has to offer.
It is a nice game but really quite depressing when you compare it to how sucky real life romances get LOL
When you feel all giddy while playing it then after you stop the high just drops and you left with real life... NOT FUN

thepizzaboy

Jul 1, 2018
is the version with the old art style still around. i cant get into this but the old ones had a few nice scenes

Aubreylight

Jan 3, 2019
I am really enjoying the Darius storyline :love:, he was my first playthrough and his growth has been fun to follow (him and Spencer, but Spencer will always be my favorite). I saw that the coach's storyline is coming to an end soon as well which will be a shame but will be fun to see if Richard makes a showing or not (best guy goes Spencer, Darius, Dozer, Coach then Chester) :)

Luxiam

Mar 7, 2020
V1.001

Password: h0se1001k33p

This update doesn't add new content, but a lot of old sprites have been updated. The next update is planned for June 1st, and it will be the final day of Harold's (coach Grifter) route, which means right now i'm dying inside.

mikFFF

Jun 13, 2019
Damn, cursedmarked leaving was the worst thing to happen to this game.

As much as I liked captaingerbear's stuff when it was in stuff like Bastard Bonds and See no Evil...but here it's eh. Also doesn't help we can see the protag here and it's not the greatest

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes