VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
update in short again: Richard is still a pervert and Danny went from pitiable guy into a creepy guy(because he lent MC his socks and after MC returned them, Danny is most likely gonna smell them without even telling him about it)

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
update in short again: Richard is still a pervert and Danny went from pitiable guy into a creepy guy(because he lent MC his socks and after MC returned them, Danny is most likely gonna smell them without even telling him about it)
Yeah, him being so worked up about the socks thing earlier in the day was really suspicious, and lo and behold, as per usual Dyne can't help but add new fetish to this game every chance he could no matter of whether he should. -_-

I ended up telling Richard to delete that video because there's absolutely nothing creepy and unnerving about 1) your boss smelling your socks after making such huge deal about separating work life and personal life, and 2) your boyfriend still keeping secrets from you. After all, no good/bad choices right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd rather listen to Richard's love song for Daniel than... that, even if I'd hate the song too since it'd ruin previous night's events for me.

Last edited:

Baskojadgf

Jul 21, 2020
Richard route just getting progressively worse with every update no matter what choices you make Richard LITERALLY doesn't listen and he is doing whatever he wants creator really must have a kink for poly relationship which is fine IF there is a communication this whole route is just justifying that cheating is ok

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Extracurricular Activities 1.167 - PC: Mega
Extracurricular Activities 1.167 - MAC: Mega
Extracurricular Activities 1.167 - Android: Mega
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like this because when having "good" or "bad" choices, most choose the good ones as bad ones lead to early bad ending wasting progress, missing out on good scenes etc. so its like what is the point doing choice pathing like that? i think this is better way handle these scenarios going forward.

Reactions: konstantin2547

Baskojadgf

Jul 21, 2020
I like this because when having "good" or "bad" choices, most choose the good ones as bad ones lead to early bad ending wasting progress, missing out on good scenes etc. so its like what is the point doing choice pathing like that? i think this is better way handle these scenarios going forward.
If you think about it you DON'T actually have a choice to pick if all of them are good, what is the point then even making them ? And even in the past the choices were so absurd stupid. For example dozer route where you don't agree with poly relationship and razor will STILL trying to get with him. Because you then don't get "good ending"

ki11iapers0na

Jul 11, 2022
Does anyone know how to get these 2 locked images. I've gone back to certain parts to back track but I couldn't figure out what they were.

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get these 2 locked images. I've gone back to certain parts to back track but I couldn't figure out what they were.
The first one is MC's kaiju dream on the beginning of Day 14. I don't think that scene has any prerequisite other than just playing the day. Maybe you don't have it unlocked because you haven't seen the scene again after this particular scene's art update.

The second one is the first kiss also on Day 14, near the end of the day this time. You need to ask Harvey for some tips on Day 10. Or maybe you haven't had it unlocked due to same reason as above.

Last edited:
Reactions: ki11iapers0na
Aug 2, 2019
My fucking god, i never seen a route get ran into the fucking ground like richard's. I'd consider it worse than Harold's at this point. The whole polyamory soured what could have been a great(by dyne standard's) route. Now we're sort of rail roaded into accepting this downright creepy 3 way relationship with your "Boyfriend" and his ex-fwb/boss just to appease dyne's fetish on poly. It's becoming more apparent why serenity left when she did. This whole route is just a repeat of their relationship.

Aug 2, 2019
Dyne is delusional. No good/bad choices? The copium is strong with Dyne, lol.
Translation: Any valid criticism towards the last two routes bulldozing player autonomy in favor for a polyamory relationship with a 3rd party has been noted and promptly discarded. So keep being yes men and feed into Richard and Dwayne's delusions. Foolish of me for thinking any valid concerns would make an impact. I can drop Richard's route with no regrets and wait for Chester's epilogue to drop. Shame cause Richard started out so well only to devolve into slop.

Reactions: CardFighterVanguard

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
I also really don't understand what's going through Dyne's head right now, having thrist traps and nudes being made of some of the dad's for some reason, while also making sure that everyone knows they're straight and in happy marriage??

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
I also really don't understand what's going through Dyne's head right now, having thrist traps and nudes being made of some of the dad's for some reason, while also making sure that everyone knows they're straight and in happy marriage??

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes