VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

arken91

Jul 16, 2020
Thank you

Btw is someone else having trouble to past the part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try typing take object or take phone then talk to buddy,
After that examine the fence then talk to buddy
Then push the fence and youre in the forest
From the forest go west until you cant anymore then go south and you'll find a building, which is where I'm stuck, I can't seem to find the command to get through the second floor window

Reactions: zonihadarkness

Huskander

Jun 2, 2020
Try typing take object or take phone then talk to buddy,
After that examine the fence then talk to buddy
Then push the fence and youre in the forest
From the forest go west until you cant anymore then go south and you'll find a building, which is where I'm stuck, I can't seem to find the command to get through the second floor window
I stuck here to. I tried everything like "Examine door/ window/ brushes" And nothing. When i writte command "Talk Bud" i recevie message: " You began talk to yourself."

arken91

Jul 16, 2020
O
I stuck here to. I tried everything like "Examine door/ window/ brushes" And nothing. When i writte command "Talk Bud" i recevie message: " You began talk to yourself."
k I got it lol

Type check trees then type use tree to window,

arken91

Jul 16, 2020
Now I'm stuck trying to climb back to the second floor, I keep on typing 'go east' to access the stairs, then it prompts 'I can go up or down' but when I click it sends me right back to the first floor hallway.

Help? I'm on android BTW

Huskander

Jun 2, 2020
Now I'm stuck trying to climb back to the second floor, I keep on typing 'go east' to access the stairs, then it prompts 'I can go up or down' but when I click it sends me right back to the first floor hallway.

Help? I'm on android BTW
Are You tried type "Up/Down"?

I'm stuck in basement with wall. I have one box in my inventory and don't know what do next.

arken91

Jul 16, 2020
When it asks up or down there is no virtual keyboard that pops up on my phone, I'll try playing on pc tomorrow, thnks guys

Jul 12, 2019
I'm stuck in basement with wall. I have one box in my inventory and don't know what do next.
on the 1st floor room there's a pen, a lighter, a pack of clothes, a box and a notebook to take. Use the lighter to access the 2nd floor door then use the pen on the north door

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes