VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Ok...this Embay Circle has me confused. I go east for the stairs and tells me I can go up or down. But when I type go up, it go to the North room instead. What should I type so my character understands I want to go upstairs?

May 6, 2019
I am, the maze too hard...i dunno where it go...
I went with the guide seems to help a bunch. terrible game play through. seems very dungeons and dragons. 1 out of 10 will play again if not for the saving feature. Also its very cartoony for how dark its suppose to be. But I guess everyone has certain tastes

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well, for Embay Circle.
Dynewulf was doing an experiment for Halloween.
it is true, the idea of inputting text is not appealing, especially without a guide. i would preferred to place 5 words in the corner (Examine, Look, Take, Use & touch) and for movement, just the keyboard arrows

Reactions: Vignahara

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
its seem that i could not get the minotaur scene anybody got it ? ........ here my save file to help you guys get rid of those annoying preparation ... from the press boxes stage to open door ... 30. in guide

OldBear

May 23, 2020
hmm, ooki Kuma
you are talking about embay circle ?
it is really simple. (although i think in the walkthrough i posted earlier) it said that the boxes arent mirrored, but i think they are.i started doing them on paper to comaring them. switch to buddy, push all boxes, switch back to MC, push the right box(es) to open the south gate. dont remove the rod at first. and you will get there.

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
Hi Steev , i met the the minotaur but then i got stuck there . There was nothing happened after “i dont trust him....”

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Guide no 23, where is the south door?
when you switch to buddy, he will be outside. you just move south, or type use key on door, and you will get inside the house, keep moving to the south until you get to the green house

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes