VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Most updates are just a single day, so i'm not sure what you're complaining about exactly.
Ngl I expected there wouldn't be much given the patterns so far, but given the hype and massive blueballing in the past 2 years I hoped to see something more than seeing richard in his underwear or at least 5 days on his route. Kind of disappointed on richard's debut, but still it is somewhat impressive that dyne can do more than a day.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I think a large part of it is due to the fact that the entire first couple days needed reworking/writing. It wasn't really built with Richard as a character in mind. Along with general life stuff going on, that's probably why it seemed so small.

Anyway, I can't say I'm a fan of this weird love competition set up (which I suppose was inevitable... gotta have drama about something I guess) but I suppose we'll see how it pans out.

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
Ngl I expected there wouldn't be much given the patterns so far, but given the hype and massive blueballing in the past 2 years I hoped to see something more than seeing richard in his underwear or at least 5 days on his route. Kind of disappointed on richard's debut, but still it is somewhat impressive that dyne can do more than a day.
Well, if you extract the archive.rpa file inside of the game folder...and go into the newly made character folder, you can find Richard's flaccid cock. google extract rpa and then just drag the file onto the exe. It'll extract the music, art, etc.

It's been in there a while, for whatever reason. Consider it a sneak peek, maybe?

_MeatyBoy_

Dec 18, 2018
So I extracted the archive file and found the gallery still exists in the non gallery variant. Is there a way to mod this / unlock the gallery into the normal version?

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
So I extracted the archive file and found the gallery still exists in the non gallery variant. Is there a way to mod this / unlock the gallery into the normal version?
Yup, pretty easy :)
You should extract the archive.rpa completely and then DELETE IT!
So now proceed to the steps below OR replace your screens.rpy in your game folder with the one i provided in attachment

-----------------------------------​

First of all you need to have renpy launcher and then open extracuricular activity screen.rpy using script editor that are supported by renpy such as jedit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After you opened the screen.rpy, press ctrl + f and find screen main_menu():

After this all you need to do is either 1. change True to False and False to True or 2. Replace the imagemap code in false with the imagemap in true.

And now done, just press ctrl + s to save or save manually.

Your game should have gallery now ^^
1620076308135.png

_MeatyBoy_

Dec 18, 2018
Yup, pretty easy :)
You should extract the archive.rpa completely and then DELETE IT!
So now proceed to the steps below OR replace your screens.rpy in your game folder with the one i provided in attachment

-----------------------------------​

First of all you need to have renpy launcher and then open extracuricular activity screen.rpy using script editor that are supported by renpy such as jedit.

After you opened the screen.rpy, press ctrl + f and find screen main_menu():

After this all you need to do is either 1. change True to False and False to True or 2. Replace the imagemap code in false with the imagemap in true.

And now done, just press ctrl + s to save or save manually.

Your game should have gallery now ^^
View attachment 1177156
Wow, thanks for the quick response. Let alone a detailed one at that. You wouldn't happen to know how to unlock the gallery? I tried unlock_image in console and it did nothing.

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Well, if you extract the archive.rpa file inside of the game folder...and go into the newly made character folder, you can find Richard's flaccid cock. google extract rpa and then just drag the file onto the exe. It'll extract the music, art, etc.

It's been in there a while, for whatever reason. Consider it a sneak peek, maybe?
Oh I already knew that. I'm just disappointed that after all the hype it hasn't appeared yet.

aaaa27

Mar 8, 2020

Bro, i can't find it, could you send his dick to my mail? XD
I really want to see it

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to start richard's route?
From the beginning, choose whatever you want to follow until you going home. If Maria ask you to help work on shelter, just help her and you will encounter Richard. Agree everything with him and choose which can stay and help him. Until Richard accidentally went to your room without knowing cause he's drunk. Choose say something. After that, you will see Bara Mother will come to your dream and you will going have Richard route but it'll come soon next update. Good Luck.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

_MeatyBoy_

Dec 18, 2018
Wow, thanks for the quick response. Let alone a detailed one at that. You wouldn't happen to know how to unlock the gallery? I tried unlock_image in console and it did nothing.
Also changing "if not renpy.seen_image(i)" from False to True doesn't work.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes