VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Menchi Menchi

Aug 26, 2020
Yass... Richard!
Can't wait for May 1st!
Haha yahh. im not really into super buff characters like dozer, chester and coach that's why im really into spencer and darius but there's an exception to richard bec i dont know haha he's really charming since i first saw him before

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Haha yahh. im not really into super buff characters like dozer, chester and coach that's why im really into spencer and darius but there's an exception to richard bec i dont know haha he's really charming since i first saw him before
I like him because he is flirty yet loyal, kinky yet can restrain himself, rude but caring. Honestly i also kinda feel bad probably later on since i also ship him hard with Maria.

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I need the richard route to be so raunchy and kinky, if he does it with random people outdoors as he said in one of his dialogues I imagine him the type to cruise and love outdoor kinky stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zonihadarkness

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
I need the richard route to be so raunchy and kinky, if he does it with random people outdoors as he said in one of his dialogues I imagine him the type to cruise and love outdoor kinky stuff.
Yes and everytime any route we choose, Richard always say something dirty to MC. I can feel he really love to hang out with MC. That time I play on Darius, not sure which day Richard suddenly take off all clothes except his underwear and let him touch anywhere. So I thought is it got extra route there but not. He just flirting off. Sigh~~~can't wait to see Richard story especially that CG. Wonder how it goes..

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I haven't played this game since early last year but the fact that Richard is finally a viable option will make me redownload I had such a hardon for him althoughout my playthrough, we were teased enough now please someone give us the update lol

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes