VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Haven't the updated guides been released? Also what about the newest update?
What updated guides? Dyne has said there isn't going to be updates to the guides/walkthroughs until the entire game is done. They haven't been updated for years at this point, they all only go to about day 20.

And the final Spencer update isn't out yet. Dyne put out a Patreon post a couple days ago saying that some parts were taking a bit longer to finish and would be a few more days. Here, i'll copy it for you.

I'm just gonna post this now and let you folks know I'm delaying the update by a few days.
All is well and good, but -MAN- I'm... getting carried away again and just really cramming as much into this update as I can. I'm gonna need a little extra time to finish it off.
I'll post the update on the fourth instead of the first, just to get a few extra days in there. It's only going to eat into the housekeeping stuff, so it's not going to really put me behind to do so.
To give you an idea of length, it's currently as long as Chester's ending, and I still have a few big scenes to write out. It'll end up being longer than Harold's by the time I'm done too, so... It's a looooong day with that dog!
Sorry to delay just a little bit, but I really have a lot of stuff for you guys to look forward to :) Should be a wonderful day with the good boy~
Thanks, folks!

Jan 14, 2019
there are some guides someone posted a few pages ago which I believe go through the last day. It was made a while ago, so it might exclude a day or two at the end of a few routes.

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
Ok...this Embay Circle has me confused. I go east for the stairs and tells me I can go up or down. But when I type go up, it go to the North room instead. What should I type so my character understands I want to go upstairs?
Hey there, I know this was a while ago that you posted this but I am now playing the game and am also stuck on the stairs. Did you ever find a way past it?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Hey there, I know this was a while ago that you posted this but I am now playing the game and am also stuck on the stairs. Did you ever find a way past it?
Did you check out the walkthrough?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes