VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Dev includes a "changes.txt" file bundled with each update. Looks like Dozer Day 30 was added for V1.114, and the credits were updated.

FarleyClimber

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone still has the 1.5.2 version? The last one with CMs sprites by any chance?
I know it's probably highly unlikely but if there's any chance.

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone got the new update? Thanks :3
From the autor`s patreon:

You Have Spoken​

Looks like the majority of you were in favor for me skipping this update, so... here's the plan!

I'll be skipping this Darius update, so we'll see that cat again as he cycles back into rotation. That won't take long, because remember... we're about to only have 3 routes cycling now! I updated to reflect this stuff.

There will be no March 1st update, which means I won't post another EA update until April 1st (I'll do a mid-month post most likely). I will be working on Spencer's update during the entire month of March to wrap up his route. I have some fun plans in store for that update, so I hope you guys are ready for it. I'll end up spending some time over the next week doing some extra housekeeping just so I'm doing some work, but I won't have that extra stress of running out of time for an update.

After Spencer, I'll be doing the housekeeping update for April 16th and preparing for inserting Richard. I know how I'm adding him in, so it's really just implementing it. And May 1st will be the first Richard update.

There is a lot of stuff for me to consider with his route beginning, so I'll be using housekeeping time to really solidify those plans.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes