VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I think there'll be an update soon for Chester's route. To be honest, I don't mind this thread not getting updated because its getting close to finishing all the routes. I actually haven't touched the game for a long time since the update before the final update for Coach's route. It probably won't be until late this year, but I wanna see the end of every route when the game is completely finished rather than seeing it in every update.
v1.112 is latest posted in here, but without the gallery. Look for the MEGA link at the previous posts.

Reactions: konstantin2547

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Any new update?Thanks
i dont know if this game, but i think i've seen something like 29 Jan. two days my friend. 2 days
I think there'll be an update soon for Chester's route. To be honest, I don't mind this thread not getting updated because its getting close to finishing all the routes. I actually haven't touched the game for a long time since the update before the final update for Coach's route. It probably won't be until late this year, but I wanna see the end of every route when the game is completely finished rather than seeing it in every update.
v1.112 is latest posted in here, but without the gallery. Look for the MEGA link at the previous posts.
February 1st is when Chester's final update is launched as per google sheet.

NicoX93

Oct 29, 2020
I know it's Not out yet.. But when is out someone can pass the Android version? Thanks a lot!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes