VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Yup, if screens.rpy doesnt exist within rpa, then the game shouldn't be able to run since screens.rpy contain the main menu script. However, if you see no screens.rpy after you extracted it, search for screens.rpyc.
Rpyc extension is ren'py rpy that has been encrypted. If that is the case, you might want to use .unrpyc. There should be an instruction at how to extract rpy from rpyc file in the website where you downloaded it.
After you got your rpy file, you can finally use my method.
Thanks for your detail, I should definitely do that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: konstantin2547

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Hmm...today was update for housekeeping...what's that about?
Normally it's just means that they are changing old things like old sprites and codes to new one. They are just cleaning the game a little bit before continuing to add content

Reactions: TigerLim

Villano

Nov 8, 2018
What's the changelog of this?
Housekeeping

Update 1.120

* Chester's First Onsen picture was updated
* New Backgrounds added
* Coach Grifter's route typos and errros corrected along with a variety of other updates to his route
* Spencer's first anal scene was updated
* Spencer's first sex scene was updated

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Housekeeping

Update 1.120

* Chester's First Onsen picture was updated
* New Backgrounds added
* Coach Grifter's route typos and errros corrected along with a variety of other updates to his route
* Spencer's first anal scene was updated
* Spencer's first sex scene was updated
Yeah, I saw, but thanks for answering.

loverboys6

Feb 16, 2021
Is it just me or the Android update isn't working?
Update: After messing around with the Android version, it seems like the updated apk is being read as an older installation. Because of this, the update is being interpreted as a "downgrade" which the installer won't allow. You can delete the old version and get the updated version to install, but now the old save files won't be transferred to the updated version.

Long story short, I'm assuming there was an overhaul for the Android version (I'm not sure if this is the same for the other versions), so we basically have to start from scratch. I tried transferring my old saves to the new version, but some of the files just aren't compatible anymore. I wish this was mentioned in the recent updates

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes