VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ZeroMerce

Nov 12, 2020
Well, the middle one on top of Chester's gallery should be the unlocked at the convention, as for Spencer the last one in second row is a sex scene where Spencer is a top and you're a bottom.
And how to make yourself from below?if it is not difficult to suggest?

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
And how to make yourself from below?if it is not difficult to suggest?
If you want to be a bottom in Spencer's route you need low confidence. Basically making choices that makes you less straightforward or confident(like instead of saying that Spencer is slacking off, say you're fine). It doesn't make that much difference after the sex scene but it gives you one more option later on. After sex scene, you can make normal/confident choices again.

Reactions: ZeroMerce

ZeroMerce

Nov 12, 2020
If you want to be a bottom in Spencer's route you need low confidence. Basically making choices that makes you less straightforward or confident(like instead of saying that Spencer is slacking off, say you're fine). It doesn't make that much difference after the sex scene but it gives you one more option later on. After sex scene, you can make normal/confident choices again.
on what day is this a scene? I'm sorry that I write and ask, but you can find a way to this! I've been going through a dozen already :cry:

Last edited:

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Please help me find the scenes: Spencer and Chester
I think the scene with Chester in the shower before oral
But with Spencer, everything is more complicated
On what day to look for it!!
And as you can see, I have closed the scenes) spoilers
that's a dominant Spencer scene you missed, just follow the guidelines and choose the less confident options started from day2. and you will get it in in day20.
I don't know about Chester's ,haven't played yet

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
that's a dominant Spencer scene you missed, just follow the guidelines and choose the less confident options started from day2. and you will get it in in day20.
I don't know about Chester's ,haven't played yet
On chester, On top 5 gallery I cannot get 3 and 4,please teach me too..thx

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes