VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
brilliant !!! first time i actally stopped playing and jumped straight back n to date the other characters. good job sugar tits x

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
So, I just noticed that if you completed Chester's route with high love, you get different dialog in Dozer's route 32. Like, normally when you caught Chester spying on you and Dozer, He asks Chester if you can watch him finish. Normally he declines and wants to get known better before anything happens. However now he actually agreed to do it, although it's incomplete.

I wonder how many other things I have missed.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

castanik123

Sep 8, 2018
Is that a thing?!?! I completed Chester's route with high love as well, though Chester still disagreed with joining MC and Dozer. Maybe there's some other sort of criteria that's met somewhere else?

throwaway_acc_96

Jun 28, 2020
Is that a thing?!?! I completed Chester's route with high love as well, though Chester still disagreed with joining MC and Dozer. Maybe there's some other sort of criteria that's met somewhere else?
There was probably some hidden variable added recently that determines it. I loaded my old Chester save right at the end, had it complete and go to the title screen, and I got the dialogue when I tried again.

Ericn

May 28, 2020
Idk what exactly you did on kemono, but I got the guides just fine. Considering that issue, below in spoilers are the most recent guides for you to refer and/or link to spammers/lazy users

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And before you start complaining asking to update the guide to the recent days, I suggest you wait til someone hopefully not me to check through the files for the accurate points.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes