VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Red069

Sep 28, 2020
U
Update 1.125
No gallery

Hey, folks! Dozer update time, so let's just get to it!

- Dozer Day 33 - Down to his last few days here! There's not a ton going on with him, so it's just a normal day really, but it'll lead to some stuff for his weekend!

- A note about his route + Chester's. With his last update, there was some mixing Chester into Dozer's route depending on if you have Chester's best ending and high enough love with him. I reduced the needed love with Chester a little bit so more folks could see that special stuff happening there (and it miiiight impact this new update too).

- Speaking of Chester, his shower scene was causing issues for folks. It took me a minute, but it turned out there was an issue with choosing anything other than the "Default" hair. I did some testing around the colors, and it seems to be fixed now. I hope it works just fine for everyone else too, haha.

- Medwyn did something nifty in the save files that you'll all see. There are new tabs at the side for each character. It'll help to keep some of those saves straight. Each character is allotted 10 pages of saves. Now, it doesn't sort that stuff for you, so if you've been saving on certain pages, all your saves are still going to be in those same pages. On top of that, for android users, you should be able to hold your finger down on a save and get a prompt to delete that save file. So huge thanks to Medwyn for that!

- As I type this, I forgot I didn't update the Change log for Dozer's update. Oops.

- Copy Paste Reminder! Keep in mind, there will be no update for October 16th or November 1st. Richard will be on November 16th. I'll start letting you folks now, for October, I normally release a full project in that time. Part of the reason I do this is because CaptainGerBear spends his time in ORCtober dealing with his Tuskbuddy Exchange, so I don't have him do art for me at the time. This year will be a little different though. I'm working with a bigger team than I'm used to, so on Patreon, I'll only be releasing a demo of the project. You guys will get to see it first (along with some concept stuff), but the full, final release will not be launched here. It's a big bigger than what I'm used to doing, so we're spending more time on it. I look forward to sharing more of that with you guys next month!
Housekeeping update last September 2nd.

Hey folks! Housekeeping stuff here for you, so if you want to see what all has been adjusted, you can!

- Coach Grifter - Updated Day 12 shower picture with his backside view. His Amusement park date also got a brand new CG at the top of the ferris wheel.

- Chester - Chester's shower sex scene has been reworked to include the new art! That was a way bigger undertaking than I realized it would be, but it's done (I did find a few odd bugs that I fixed, but I'm sure someone is bound to find one I didn't)! I've also adjusted the scenes where you search his room and cook dinner with him. I removed those amazing 3D scenes I built ages ago. I also corrected various typos and whatnot in his route. There is a lot more to go through still, but I made some big changes in his route overall.

- Darius - Day 32 for after dinner, Darius now has a new song to play. Composed by Civ Valian (he did the music for Endless Bounty!). Be sure to give it a listen.

- Misc. - All characters have phone portraits that will change through the routes. A handful of backgrounds have been updated, so there will be even less black screens now and only a few generic BGs left to replace! I removed the "Side Route" selection image too, and it has been replaced with a menu. It felt out of place, so I've changed that.

Upcoming Stuff

- Dozer's Day 33 Update is next for the 16th and Darius's day 33 with be on the 1st of October. Keep in mind, there will be no update for October 16th or November 1st. Richard will be on November 16th. I'll start letting you folks now, for October, I normally release a full project in that time. Part of the reason I do this is because CaptainGerBear spends his time in ORCtober dealing with his Tuskbuddy Exchange, so I don't have him do art for me at the time. This year will be a little different though. I'm working with a bigger team than I'm used to, so on Patreon, I'll only be releasing a demo of the project. You guys will get to see it first (along with some concept stuff), but the full, final release will not be launched here. It's a big bigger than what I'm used to doing, so we're spending more time on it. I look forward to sharing more of that with you guys next month!

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Update 1.125
No gallery

- Dozer Day 33 - Down to his last few days here! There's not a ton going on with him, so it's just a normal day really, but it'll lead to some stuff for his weekend!

- A note about his route + Chester's. With his last update, there was some mixing Chester into Dozer's route depending on if you have Chester's best ending and high enough love with him. I reduced the needed love with Chester a little bit so more folks could see that special stuff happening there (and it miiiight impact this new update too).

- Speaking of Chester, his shower scene was causing issues for folks. It took me a minute, but it turned out there was an issue with choosing anything other than the "Default" hair. I did some testing around the colors, and it seems to be fixed now. I hope it works just fine for everyone else too, haha.

- Medwyn did something nifty in the save files that you'll all see. There are new tabs at the side for each character. It'll help to keep some of those saves straight. Each character is allotted 10 pages of saves. Now, it doesn't sort that stuff for you, so if you've been saving on certain pages, all your saves are still going to be in those same pages. On top of that, for android users, you should be able to hold your finger down on a save and get a prompt to delete that save file. So huge thanks to Medwyn for that!

- As I type this, I forgot I didn't update the Change log for Dozer's update. Oops.

- Copy Paste Reminder! Keep in mind, there will be no update for October 16th or November 1st. Richard will be on November 16th. I'll start letting you folks now, for October, I normally release a full project in that time. Part of the reason I do this is because CaptainGerBear spends his time in ORCtober dealing with his Tuskbuddy Exchange, so I don't have him do art for me at the time. This year will be a little different though. I'm working with a bigger team than I'm used to, so on Patreon, I'll only be releasing a demo of the project. You guys will get to see it first (along with some concept stuff), but the full, final release will not be launched here. It's a big bigger than what I'm used to doing, so we're spending more time on it. I look forward to sharing more of that with you guys next month!
Thank you!

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Dozer's route is sure interesting. Probably the hottest one yet(but Richard's might turn to be hotter tho) and with possibity of being throuple.

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Update 1.125
No gallery

Thank you so much!!!!

Ericn

May 28, 2020
Update 1.125
No gallery

‍♂‍♂Thank you

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
As no one has posted about it yet, Darius's update is not going to be out tomorrow. At the Latest, it will be out on the 4th, but if Dyne can get it out sooner, he said he will. He also said it won't affect the Halloween project, nor Richard's update on the 16th of November.

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
As no one has posted about it yet, Darius's update is not going to be out tomorrow. At the Latest, it will be out on the 4th, but if Dyne can get it out sooner, he said he will. He also said it won't affect the Halloween project, nor Richard's update on the 16th of November.
Yes, during on his situation now kinda difficult but at least we can wait for it. Always supported.

Ericn

May 28, 2020
Update 1.125
No gallery

I didn't find any file in this link.Can you send it another time?I want to download it.and thanks

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes