VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OldBear

May 23, 2020
the ones with the updates:

- Darius Day 33 - You finally get resolution with Darius's dad... I hope you're all ready for this.
- Chester's Day 9 dream sequence got a sprite update! Go be sure to see what kind of wild sprite the Captain did for him. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
the ones with the updates:

- Darius Day 33 - You finally get resolution with Darius's dad... I hope you're all ready for this.
- Chester's Day 9 dream sequence got a sprite update! Go be sure to see what kind of wild sprite the Captain did for him. I don't think you'll be disappointed!
Yes, this one

Reactions: konstantin2547

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
I normally ignore Darius updates entirely since I find him quite annoying (never really started his route) but since this'll be the last update until Nov 16 I suppose I'll just throw this here.
Thank you so much!!!! You're the best~

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I normally ignore Darius updates entirely since I find him quite annoying (never really started his route) but since this'll be the last update until Nov 16 I suppose I'll just throw this here.
I wasn't a fan of Darius. But his route is one of the best actually.
Thanks for the upload btw

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
You've piqued my interest actually. What about it makes it one of the best in your opinion?
Just to know, the start of the route isn't really the best however once a certain incident happens, it gets better, especially when MC and him becomes a thing, Darrius then turns into rather likeable character.

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
You've piqued my interest actually. What about it makes it one of the best in your opinion?
Darius may looks like the most lewd character of all time, but he takes the longest time to form a romantic relationship with you of all the playable routes.Because he's one of the shyest ,It makes him so cute. (Spoiler alert: He was a virgin before he met you

Reactions: konstantin2547
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes