VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

castanik123

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah, Dyne likes to forget about that, and when reminded about it make excuses saying that the VN isn't finished yet and it's a "waste" of time to be constantly editing them. :cautious:
You wanna make a vn yourself? In fact, you wanna make a guide yourself? I don't see you doing anything on these forums except for either making sassy comments to everyone around you. I would give links to every single one I've found, but it would exceed whatever character limit this site has.

Honestly, it's so annoying to see someone diss a cc because they haven't been able to provide a specific service such as a guide, which I'd like to point out is completely not their job in any way, shape or form. He's a vn maker, not a guide maker. If you want him to update the guide, maybe have some patience because he is providing an extra service to you, and he should feel free enough to work on it at his own pace. It's needy people like yourself that make being a cc such a stressful occupation.

Reactions: Red069 and naxfor

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
You wanna make a vn yourself? In fact, you wanna make a guide yourself? I don't see you doing anything on these forums except for either making sassy comments to everyone around you. I would give links to every single one I've found, but it would exceed whatever character limit this site has.

Honestly, it's so annoying to see someone diss a cc because they haven't been able to provide a specific service such as a guide, which I'd like to point out is completely not their job in any way, shape or form. He's a vn maker, not a guide maker. If you want him to update the guide, maybe have some patience because he is providing an extra service to you, and he should feel free enough to work on it at his own pace. It's needy people like yourself that make being a cc such a stressful occupation.
And I don't see you doing anything but picking fights when someone calls out a VN creator that you like. Don't be a snowflake. Someone made a comment about the guides not being updated in 1+ year, and I answered with the obvious truth. If you don't like it maybe go pick a fight somewhere else? Grow up, open your eyes and don't be a mindless drone.

Last edited:

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
I dont know why ppl argue abt a vn that they didnt spend any penny at all. Let's all be grateful that others share it for free, so I would like to thank them

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
The guide isn't even needed for most of any single route.... it's kinda easy to tell which choices are the good ones, and if you think you made a bad choice then just go back and pick the other one.

deviIot

Nov 17, 2020
Dozer's and Chester's routes are pretty entertaining. A much better step up from Harold's. Still sucks how harold's route shat the bed halfway through. Personally if i was to change a few things in harold's route i would

1. Either remove the Ex wife completely or Make the ex actually remorseful of her leaving harold and is wanting to make things up between the two while still being an antagonistic force to the player. This would help drive in Harold's dillemma of if he should get back with his old flame or Leave his past behind and get with the player and make new love bloom.

2. Take things slow when his depression worsens after his run in with his Ex. Him unloading everything on the player then says "Be my boyfriend, i'm sad." Just reeks of emotional manipulation.
Have you done the bad ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No hate to the author at all (much love for the hours of entertainment) but to romanticize stuff like that is not my thing, it was already heavy handed with the mc being homeless and pretty much moving in with whatever partner he gets.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
May 3, 2019
No hate to the author at all (much love for the hours of entertainment) but to romanticize stuff like that is not my thing, it was already heavy handed with the mc being homeless and pretty much moving in with whatever partner he gets.
Not only that but he says y'all have to break up cause the school found out and he's choosing his career over the relationship (as he should he barely knows the MC sad still tho)

Reactions: deviIot
Aug 2, 2019
Wait, what seriously?! I knew he gets back with his shitty emotionally abusive ex wife in the bad ending but my god this feels so disjointed. It feels like Days 1-17 and Days 17-35 feel like they're written by two completely different people. Sad that Harold went from my favorite route to my least favorite while Darius is the opposite.

May 3, 2019
Wait, what seriously?! I knew he gets back with his shitty emotionally abusive ex wife in the bad ending but my god this feels so disjointed. It feels like Days 1-17 and Days 17-35 feel like they're written by two completely different people. Sad that Harold went from my favorite route to my least favorite while Darius is the opposite.
I thought Darius was SO annoying at first cuz he was always poking fun of everyone in their routes but after I did his route he became my favorite. I like how shy he is about affection it's too cute

Aug 2, 2019
I thought Darius was SO annoying at first cuz he was always poking fun of everyone in their routes but after I did his route he became my favorite. I like how shy he is about affection it's too cute
It was definitely fun playing through Darius's route and he's also quite supportive in later in other routes. Pushing MC and Harold to go out. Sticking up for Chester when Vernon confronted him, ETC. His true self really shines after the first few days and i do think he's by far the best written route aside from Dozer's. I do like harold but man his route just reeks of first draft syndrome and wish it was better written.

Aug 2, 2019
I think Spencer is much better than Chester, Dozer, Darius, Harold and Richard. My only favorite route of all is the Spencer Route.

My Summary of Everyone

Chester: Total embarrassment with obsessions
Darius: A sexual pervert with only sex in his head and sleeping with every guy he meets
Dozer: A quiet, overgrown planter for a tense
Harold: A complex jerk and a total flustrat, looking where he shouldn't.
Richard: Bi sexual weirdo who likes men and women.
Spencer: A real star and so much better than the others.
It's one thing to have a favorite route for sure. But what are some of these criticisms?

An embarrassment with obsessions? He's an avid gamer and got a job in a game development company(Depending on how your actions effect him) You want a better criticism for him, he threw tantrums that would border on man child territory.

Darius is a perv, but he pretty much talks a big game until he actually has to put his money where his mouth is then he becomes a freaking kitten.

Harold's criticism is kinda fair he shouldn't go after college students especially in that were in his class. But the age gap between him and MC is like 8 years and they are both adults so what evs

Your Bi phobia is showing with the Richard comment? Weirdo, how? So far his flip flopping between trying to get in Maria's pants(His main goal) while stringing MC along as the second prize if he fails is my main issue with him so far.

Dozer being quiet and reserved gardener is bad why? Like...what is there to complain about?

Spencer is cool but i find the whole friend to lover thing extremely boring, not only that but he's a massive hypocrite when it came to the stripper issue(Yes it gets resolved) "I want no man to touch you. But I'm going let every guy grope me" He's also a freaking slob. Guy's apartment was a freaking mess till MC moved in. Also lets not forget how he tries to butt in with certain relationship in other routes. He gets pissy that MC dates dozer instead of him saying he could do better and tries to go over boundaries as well. Spencer is far from perfect just like the rest of the cast.

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
It's one thing to have a favorite route for sure. But what are some of these criticisms?

An embarrassment with obsessions? He's an avid gamer and got a job in a game development company(Depending on how your actions effect him) You want a better criticism for him, he threw tantrums that would border on man child territory.

Darius is a perv, but he pretty much talks a big game until he actually has to put his money where his mouth is then he becomes a freaking kitten.

Harold's criticism is kinda fair he shouldn't go after college students especially in that were in his class. But the age gap between him and MC is like 8 years and they are both adults so what evs

Your Bi phobia is showing with the Richard comment? Weirdo, how? So far his flip flopping between trying to get in Maria's pants(His main goal) while stringing MC along as the second prize if he fails is my main issue with him so far.

Dozer being quiet and reserved gardener is bad why? Like...what is there to complain about?

Spencer is cool but i find the whole friend to lover thing extremely boring, not only that but he's a massive hypocrite when it came to the stripper issue(Yes it gets resolved) "I want no man to touch you. But I'm going let every guy grope me" He's also a freaking slob. Guy's apartment was a freaking mess till MC moved in. Also lets not forget how he tries to butt in with certain relationship in other routes. He gets pissy that MC dates dozer instead of him saying he could do better and tries to go over boundaries as well. Spencer is far from perfect just like the rest of the cast.
12 year age gap I'm pretty sure.... unless I'm having a smooth brain moment and just straight up remember it wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: Urban Wolf

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Hate to say it but as much as I like Spencer, I don't think he is that much better than the others.

But I don't think it matters that much since in different routes there are some changes

Like in other routes Dozer isn't wearing lenses, Harold's ex isn't mentioned, nothing about Spencer's and Darius's job, no problems with Vernon etc.

I mean even in Richard's route Spencer and Darius seems to be close despite what ,,happended" between them.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Sorry, but I don't care about other routes. Chester, Darius Dozer, Harold, and Richard suck. Spencer is the most important to me.
Your blatant prejudices are showing, dearie. Keep them to yourself, we don't care to hear about your bi-phobia, prejudices and biases.

• Angry

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019

I think every character was awesome and their stories quite well. I don't have complaining about and really satisfied Dyne works.

• Angry
May 3, 2019
You know what your hate does not bother me, think what you want. I just expressed my own opinion. As for what MeatyBoy_ Of course said, the dude named "Urban Wolf" is biased to the dog character. That's not true. I like Specner very much. And I am biased against the character of Chester, Darius, Dozer, Harold and Richard.
"the dude named "Urban Wolf" is biased to the dog character. That's not true. I like Spencer very much."
???
I don't think you know what biased means. You just basically said "He said I'm biased towards dogs and THAT'S NOT TRUE YOU GUYS, SPENCER THE DOG IS MY FAVORITE. IT'S TOTALLY NOT A BIAS." =P

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes