VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

deviIot

Nov 17, 2020
Wait, what seriously?! I knew he gets back with his shitty emotionally abusive ex wife in the bad ending but my god this feels so disjointed. It feels like Days 1-17 and Days 17-35 feel like they're written by two completely different people. Sad that Harold went from my favorite route to my least favorite while Darius is the opposite.
I love Darius so much, and pretty much love everybody else. Too bad it feels like you're "supposed" to be with Harold, since every other route he is alone and in his route everybody else is paired up.

Pls do a speed run and watch the bad ending. It's kinda hilarious. This all happens at night, under heavy rain, he is like screaming. It's so dramatic and completely pathetic if you consider this character is the oldest in the entire thing lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Urban Wolf

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Too bad it feels like you're "supposed" to be with Harold, since every other route he is alone and in his route everybody else is paired up.
If I remember right in...Dozers's route? Harold and Richard go on a like grindr hookup date essentially and seem really taken with each other if their reactions are anything to go by. Not exactly a love confession but Harold isn't totally alone in that one.

• Angry

deviIot

Nov 17, 2020
If I remember right in...Dozers's route? Harold and Richard go on a like grindr hookup date essentially and seem really taken with each other if their reactions are anything to go by. Not exactly a love confession but Harold isn't totally alone in that one.
Oh really? I forget but that's actually very nice! I remember Harold dates the polar bear cop too, but since he is not even a real character I was like meh. It's like Spencer dating the tiger mechanic on Darius route.

Aug 2, 2019
I love Darius so much, and pretty much love everybody else. Too bad it feels like you're "supposed" to be with Harold, since every other route he is alone and in his route everybody else is paired up.

Pls do a speed run and watch the bad ending. It's kinda hilarious. This all happens at night, under heavy rain, he is like screaming. It's so dramatic and completely pathetic if you consider this character is the oldest in the entire thing lol.
Im tempted to do so, honestly. Also in a Q&A a few years back, Dyne said that Spencer is the canon route. I was disappointed when he said it but whatever.

wolfkin666

Oct 4, 2021

Actually....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hearing you guys talking about Endings. Is this game finished? Or partially finished but the devs are adding more dates?

• Angry
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes