VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Update should be out tomorrow. It's a Richard update, and hopefully a few days get added to his route. Maybe even the first CG if we're lucky...
There are already 2 CG's of Richard, 1 is when he's drying sweat of his face while doing backyard work with MC and another is when he kisses you in the Tennis courts.

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
There are already 2 CG's of Richard, 1 is when he's drying sweat of his face while doing backyard work with MC and another is when he kisses you in the Tennis courts.
My Mistake -- I meant the first sex CG. I know it's doubtful, but we won't know what day he's up to until it's out...and there is every chance that Richard jumps up several days each update -- He may want to try to catch Richard up ASAP, after all.

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
SPOILERS FOR THE NEW UPDATE.

We got SO close to seeing some rhino dick! And I guess each update will only be 1 day.

Honestly though I have a feeling about the drama we'll see in this route based on that last line (How far does he want to really go?), as it's the only other route besides Harold that the guy was previously straight or at least bi. This time, however, the complication of children is thrown into the mix.

I'm guessing that either A - The ex-wife will want to get back together with him to "fix and recomplete" their family once he gets back on his feet with our encouragement. He'll eventually choose the MC, but yeah.

Or there's B - Richard's kids act nice (Or at least the younger one does) but want their daddy and mommy back together and actively do whatever they can to sabotage the relationship in order to try to get their parents back together. I imagine he'll also, in the end, choose the MC since that's the entire point of these things but still.

May 3, 2019
SPOILERS FOR THE NEW UPDATE.

We got SO close to seeing some rhino dick! And I guess each update will only be 1 day.

Honestly though I have a feeling about the drama we'll see in this route based on that last line (How far does he want to really go?), as it's the only other route besides Harold that the guy was previously straight or at least bi. This time, however, the complication of children is thrown into the mix.

I'm guessing that either A - The ex-wife will want to get back together with him to "fix and recomplete" their family once he gets back on his feet with our encouragement. He'll eventually choose the MC, but yeah.

Or there's B - Richard's kids act nice (Or at least the younger one does) but want their daddy and mommy back together and actively do whatever they can to sabotage the relationship in order to try to get their parents back together. I imagine he'll also, in the end, choose the MC since that's the entire point of these things but still.
*Gets PTSD flashbacks of Harold's route*

Aug 3, 2021
Weird question but

is there a way to extract/separate/delete the MC's sprites? The ones next to the text box can stay, I dont care.

Looking at him makes me so uncomfortable. His expressions are kinda goofy and lame and completely breaks the immersion for me.

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Weird question but

is there a way to extract/separate/delete the MC's sprites? The ones next to the text box can stay, I dont care.

Looking at him makes me so uncomfortable. His expressions are kinda goofy and lame and completely breaks the immersion for me.
You could delete his sprites, but then you'd probably keep getting an error message in the top of the screen since the game would search for something that doesn't exist so...I guess you could replace his sprites with a bunch of blank space pngs?

I might be tempted to do the same thing but with the way the characters are posed to look at each other from the side it would look a bit awkward for me if the MC wasn't there when you're alone with someone.

As much as I wasn't a fan of the hyper dicks from the old art I do miss the front facing sprites. The old CGs were also better in my opinion.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes