VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
I really thought that if you encourage spencer to strip all out he's going to do it but what happens is he's just teasing you until the end of his story and it's kind of sad haha

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
Happy Holidays, Y'all.

- Darius Day 34 - Darius's next to last day. It's just another fun day with the lion. Some pervy behavior, some sweet things and just an overall good day.

- There was an issue with his last scene where the player's body and face didn't match colors, and that should be corrected now. I left out the code that changed those pieces' colors and somehow didn't notice in my testing.

- Don't forget, I'll be taking the rest of year off to have a breather, and I'll be back on the 16th next month with a Richard update to start off the new year! Following that, we'll have Dozer's last route update with Darius's coming not long after. Huge stuff for Q1 of 2022!

Looks like this is the 2022 update schedule thus far:

January 1st - None (Break for Christmas and the New year!)

January 16th - Richard

February 16th - Dozer - Final Day! (Full month to work on!)

March 1st - Housekeeping (Wind down from Dozer’s final)

April 1st - Darius Final Day! (Full month to work on!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

liondmc

Jun 17, 2021
Happy Holidays, Y'all.

- Darius Day 34 - Darius's next to last day. It's just another fun day with the lion. Some pervy behavior, some sweet things and just an overall good day.

- There was an issue with his last scene where the player's body and face didn't match colors, and that should be corrected now. I left out the code that changed those pieces' colors and somehow didn't notice in my testing.

- Don't forget, I'll be taking the rest of year off to have a breather, and I'll be back on the 16th next month with a Richard update to start off the new year! Following that, we'll have Dozer's last route update with Darius's coming not long after. Huge stuff for Q1 of 2022!

Looks like this is the 2022 update schedule thus far:

January 1st - None (Break for Christmas and the New year!)

January 16th - Richard

February 16th - Dozer - Final Day! (Full month to work on!)

March 1st - Housekeeping (Wind down from Dozer’s final)

April 1st - Darius Final Day! (Full month to work on!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the link is dead now,Nooooooooooo!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes