VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Happy Holidays, Y'all.

- Darius Day 34 - Darius's next to last day. It's just another fun day with the lion. Some pervy behavior, some sweet things and just an overall good day.

- There was an issue with his last scene where the player's body and face didn't match colors, and that should be corrected now. I left out the code that changed those pieces' colors and somehow didn't notice in my testing.

- Don't forget, I'll be taking the rest of year off to have a breather, and I'll be back on the 16th next month with a Richard update to start off the new year! Following that, we'll have Dozer's last route update with Darius's coming not long after. Huge stuff for Q1 of 2022!

Looks like this is the 2022 update schedule thus far:

January 1st - None (Break for Christmas and the New year!)

January 16th - Richard

February 16th - Dozer - Final Day! (Full month to work on!)

March 1st - Housekeeping (Wind down from Dozer’s final)

April 1st - Darius Final Day! (Full month to work on!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same, sadly
Same

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
For those who don't understand why the download link of one drive doesn't work sometime there the explanation for futur:

As far as we see, no matter the link of onedrive, it looks like when there are too many simultaneous downloads in progress ( at least 100 in 10 minutes I think ), onedrive decides to disable the downloads for about 1 hour or more and then the links are restored again.

So if it happen to you you just have to wait until its reloaded or make another link that not onedrive

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Excuse me, is there a version from the gallery?
Well, you can add the gallery option by editing the script with jedit(just rewritting two words honestly). Probably every version has gallery but lower tiers have it disabled, but it's still there

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
To enable the gallery:
1. Download this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Place it into the extracurricular activities folder and run it

3. When it asks you to type number to perform action, press 1, that will extract archive.rpa

4. Then you need to download renpy. From renpy, download jedit. Go the preferences and text editor. Once there, it will list three editors to choose from, use jedit(clicking on it for the first time will download it)

5. In renpy folder there will be subfolder called jedit, open it and run the jar file(not the application one)

6. By using jedit, open file named screens.rpy that is in game folder located in extracurricular activities(you can notice there will be lots of files now, it's because archive.rpa was extracted)

7. Once opened, search for main_menu line

8. Under the main_menu line there will be twice written: if gallery_ver ==
The first one will say: if gallery_ver == True, and second one: if gallery_ver == False

9. You need to edit it so the first one will say: if gallery_ver == False, and second one: if gallery_ver == True(basically switching false and true)

10. Save it and delete archive.rpa from game folder

11. Run the game and gallery should be enabled

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
I could post the the edited screens.rpy file but you still need the unren to extract archive.rpa replace your screens.rpy and then delete archive.rpa

Reactions: ZeroMerce

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
I could post the the edited screens.rpy file but you still need the unren to extract archive.rpa replace your screens.rpy and then delete archive.rpa
Could you please post the edited screens.rpy file? I'm having to jump through a few hoops just to get jedit to open.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Here is the edited file that enables gallery

But in order for it to work:
1. You need to extract archive.rpa by using this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ (place it into the extracurricular activities folder and run it)

2. Replace screens.rpy with the edited one and then delete archive.rpa

3. Run the game and check if gallery is enabled
Thank you. Worked like a charm. I realise that I should be able to do this in future with notepad.

Would you know how to fully/partly unlock scenes and images in the gallery?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes