VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
What can I say except;

Anyway, for those who may not be in the loop:

The next couple months are going to be rather scarce in the update department given that the schedule looks like this:

February 16th - Dozer - Final Day! (Full month to work on!)
March 1st - Housekeeping (Wind down from Dozer’s final)
April 1st - Darius Final Day! (Full month to work on!)

So yeah, no more Richard for quite a while.

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
What can I say except;

Anyway, for those who may not be in the loop:

The next couple months are going to be rather scarce in the update department given that the schedule looks like this:

February 16th - Dozer - Final Day! (Full month to work on!)
March 1st - Housekeeping (Wind down from Dozer’s final)
April 1st - Darius Final Day! (Full month to work on!)

So yeah, no more Richard for quite a while.
Thank you so much, hugs hugs ~~~~

Kortez

Apr 1, 2020
oof rly? :cry: such a shame i rly liked the game
Ignore them, the game is still going, there have been almost 80 updates with the new sprites vs 50 with the old ones. They just still can't get over the CG/sprite artist change.

It's been 4 years. The gigantic inflated crotches are not coming back. Let it go.

Reactions: dahong31299

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
I prefer the new artist tho. im not really a fan of the old art, the new artist's anatomy looks normal and not so exaggerated especially their dicks, not a very huge one and i dont really like super sized dong in an artwork.

but to be honest, they should upgrade the MC's face

Aug 2, 2019
It didnt die peacefully on a hospital bed, more like had its corpse strung up so the creator can still make patreon money.
This describing Blackgate and Morenatsu more than anything. ExA is fine, while i do have gripes about it(Especially how harold's route was handled and the artist change) your comment is a total exaggeration.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This describing Blackgate and Morenatsu more than anything. ExA is fine, while i do have gripes about it(Especially how harold's route was handled and the artist change) your comment is a total exaggeration.
Just let them go. That's just random people talking bullshXts :ROFLMAO:

is there any way to get the full image gallery unlocked
Yes. https://f95zone.to/threads/extracurricular-activities-v1-130-dynewulf.12586/post-7306172

omegasix9

Oct 26, 2019
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes