VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
So... i found dozer's guide in this thread (it's the only one missing in the tumblr link, and he's the first one i decided to start with, yay me) and from day 20 to 26 it doesn't say anything in the guide so i wanted to know if it doesn't matter which option i choose on those days or maybe the guide is incomplete.

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
So... i found dozer's guide in this thread (it's the only one missing in the tumblr link, and he's the first one i decided to start with, yay me) and from day 20 to 26 it doesn't say anything in the guide so i wanted to know if it doesn't matter which option i choose on those days or maybe the guide is incomplete.
If a day doesn't have anything associated with it, it means it's choices, if any, won't affect the love/like/dislike points you have.

Reactions: Kaiath

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Yup, it was incompleted.

Crome321

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone know if the threesome with dozer and chester is in the game yet, and if it is how to get it?

Aug 2, 2019
It's kinda funny that the most shy and gentle character in public likes voyeurism and is always horny af in private lol
Crouching sweet heart, Hidden horny. Dozer's route took me for a ride(pun intended) IIRC he probably has the most sex scenes in the game so far. I think it's pretty sweet that he feels comfortable around MC to the point where he can show his kinkier side and i love it.

Paddles

Jul 2, 2019
1644936033543.png

this has been bugging me so much but does anyone know what's suppose to be the CG for the locked one at the bottom left?

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Yeah, I did agree to the edging game but for some reason he doesn't send the image on that day. I wonder why...
Did you do everything he wanted on the trip? if so then there's a flag somewhere before the trip even started. You get the CG when you're at spencer's house btw and i can't think of anything important happening between the end of the trip and that day...

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes