VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
need to get perfect ending with chester route first, that will unlock threesome with him in dozer route. its odd needing a requirement from a whole another route to have it happen yea lol
I already have it unlocked but that scene is still not in the game yet, I think it will be in one of the housekeeping updates. Even so, I won't have high expections, I don't know what that scene will have it may just be Chester jackin' off while the other two watch, meh. I wanted more, like they actually fuck together or let the MC kiss Chester too since Dozer got a real mouthfull of that moo, but that's just me.

UrbanW

Dec 7, 2021
Information for all of you !
1. Extracurricular Activities housekeeping Update 1.132 On Patreon is Now Available!
2. On Friday April 1st - Darius Final Day! (Full month to work on!)

Last edited:

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
I guess since most of the new versions shared here were brought from kemono party and the dev's page from kparty didn't get updated (maybe because the one sharing the code or whatever didn't pay this month) we can't get the v1.132?
In any case we have the free version which is two months behind the patreon version so we'll get an update eventually.

Reactions: konstantin2547

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
I guess since most of the new versions shared here were brought from kemono party and the dev's page from kparty didn't get updated (maybe because the one sharing the code or whatever didn't pay this month) we can't get the v1.132?
In any case we have the free version which is two months behind the patreon version so we'll get an update eventually.
Someone always shares it well before we get close to the free version. It might be another week or more, but it'll be posted here eventually.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Want free stuff? Be patient.
There's no guarantee the newest version will be shared right away, it all depends on is there someone in the mood to do so.
If we get an update fairly quick, be grateful. If not - like this time - it's still expected.

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
I already have it unlocked but that scene is still not in the game yet, I think it will be in one of the housekeeping updates. Even so, I won't have high expections, I don't know what that scene will have it may just be Chester jackin' off while the other two watch, meh. I wanted more, like they actually fuck together or let the MC kiss Chester too since Dozer got a real mouthfull of that moo, but that's just me.
i haven't touch either route in a long time so sorry, I had no idea. but wow its -still- not in the game after all this time geez lol

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
For anyone wondering what's new in this update, here is changelog:

Update 1.132

* Housekeeping Update
* Finished the special shower scene on Dozer's Day 32
* Updated Title Screen - Added Quit and Extras buttons
* Updated Coach Grifter's Day 2
* Added an extra CG to Chester's Day 35 at the bath
* Save files now show day number with them
* Fixed Sound volume slider to adjust ambient sounds (shower, rain, etc.)
* Began implementing multiple languages
* Added Invisible Autoforward button next to Save button
* Corrected various typos/errors/inconsistencies from previous days from Google documents

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes