VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
So far Dwayne seems interesting, cute overall seems to have a big pair of pecs too. Is he shorter than MC? So far everyone except for Maria is taller than the MC.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Huh, so Dwayne will have some route going on(makes me bit sad for coach, since it happened on start of his route).

Wonder if there will be more routes then, but I don't know why Dyne made another route in the first place. He could have completely focused on Richard's route instead or to think about the prologues after all.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Huh, so Dwayne will have some route going on(makes me bit sad for coach, since it happened on start of his route).

Wonder if there will be more routes then, but I don't know why Dyne made another route in the first place. He could have completely focused on Richard's route instead or to think about the prologues after all.
If he focused only on Richard then his route would be completed much sooner, new routes means more money and will take longer to finish. New routes will make the file size even bigger, maybe he should start a fresh game file for the new routes.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Damn, I just noticed that the main menu background changed after meeting Dwayne(Dwayne is present there)

It's rather a nice touch
Just noticed this myself, nice touch indeed, I'd just wish they had made him in the main screen background more noticeable, he basically disapears behind the mountainous mass of muscles that is Dozer. I just hope that we won't end up getting just teased just for nothing to end up happening.

Last edited:

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
I really doubt we'll have to betray anyone to start another route. I presume that scene is a showcase for the new character and it's just a casual talk, just like when any other characters pops up in a route they doesn't belong just to talk with the MC.

I didn't have time to play so i don't know if he says something important... but maybe on the actual day 2 before the bara godmother scene, we'll have an option to look around the campus instead of looking for anyone of the tennis team since the MC says he never went to the other buildings and then we'll find that dwayne is a student or another professor teaching in those buildings. (Just like when we found that the perv Tai is an astronomy professor on spencer's route).
That's my guess and i hope it'll be something like that because i really don't like betrayal in games like these =/

Some stuff

Apr 1, 2021
Dwayne seems pretty dorky and forgettful, but that's kinda charming in a way, especially how he doesn't know how to keep his thoughts inside and just says we're cute. And how he doesn't know to speak very well.

I can see he could get along with Chester very well, but who knows.

Hope we'll have a route with him in the future.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I really doubt we'll have to betray anyone to start another route. I presume that scene is a showcase for the new character and it's just a casual talk, just like when any other characters pops up in a route they doesn't belong just to talk with the MC.

I didn't have time to play so i don't know if he says something important... but maybe on the actual day 2 before the bara godmother scene, we'll have an option to look around the campus instead of looking for anyone of the tennis team since the MC says he never went to the other buildings and then we'll find that dwayne is a student or another professor teaching in those buildings. (Just like when we found that the perv Tai is an astronomy professor on spencer's route).
That's my guess and i hope it'll be something like that because i really don't like betrayal in games like these =/
Clearly you haven't played at all. After you meet dwayne he appears on the title screen which means he will be a future route, no other npc has ever been on the title screen. Second, dwayne is a teacher and you don't get the option to look around, you just bump into dwayne and his route starts on day 2. It seem dyne wants to expand and will bring out more routes.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
Clearly you haven't played at all. After you meet dwayne he appears on the title screen which means he will be a future route, no other npc has ever been on the title screen. Second, dwayne is a teacher and you don't get the option to look around, you just bump into dwayne and his route starts on day 2. It seem dyne wants to expand and will bring out more routes.
I had him confused with the only other human in the game -- the other guy who lives at the shelter that got added in order to flesh out Richard's route a little.

A brand NEW non-NPC character is interesting. Looking through the files, he has his own folder and everything, just like the other routes. The one interesting aspect though, is that his base image has a red speedo on, instead of just being blank. That could just be because he's brand new and art hasn't been made of his dick yet. Richard's flaccid dick was in the files for a LONG time before they added anything else, though. Guess we will see!

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
In case anyone doesn't like being restrained in terms of choices (because of loves and likes points), here is a cheat menu script for yall.

First, if your game file is still archived inside an RPA, extract it first using UNREN.
Then extract the file I provided below to your game location but not inside the folder called 'game'.
Now, go over to your script.rpy (you can open it using notepad but it's preferable to use .
Press CTRL+F and find
"Winter is coming to an end, and finally, you are getting back to the tennis courts! You've been ready to go as soon as your break began, working on keeping in shape during the down time."
below that line, make an empty space and fill it with this code:
Python:
show screen cheatbutton
after that, save the rpy and start the game.
there should be this icon when you are playing:
1646750091940.png
Click it and hwalaa:
1646750153089.png
The UI for Chester is a bit bugged when you return back to the cheat menu option but it won't affect the game and in fact, the UI will return back to normal once you click close.

Anyway, ENJOY~

NOTE: This will work for future updates too so long the dev didn't change the variable.

Last edited:

Ericn

May 28, 2020
In case anyone doesn't like being restrained in terms of choices (because of loves and likes points), here is a cheat menu script for yall.

First, if your game file is still archived inside an RPA, extract it first using UNREN.
Then extract the file I provided below to your game location but not inside the folder called 'game'.
Now, go over to your script.rpy (you can open it using notepad but it's preferable to use .
Press CTRL+F and find

above that line, make an empty space and fill it with this code:
Python:
show screen cheatbutton
View attachment 1693579
Click it and hwalaa:
View attachment 1693581
The UI for Chester is a bit bugged when you return back to the cheat menu option but it won't affect the game and in fact, the UI will return back to normal once you click close.

Anyway, ENJOY~

NOTE: This will work for future updates too so long the dev didn't change the variable.
Cool

Reactions: konstantin2547

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021

Press CTRL+F and find

above that line, make an empty space and fill it with this code:
Python:
show screen cheatbutton
View attachment 1693579
Click it and hwalaa:
View attachment 1693581

Anyway, ENJOY~

What's this about?

Reactions: konstantin2547
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes