VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone know what exactly changes when you get all jealous points in Spencer's route? I tried but I don't think there was anything different.
Besides some dialog on day 31 i have no idea... maybe a lil' something on his ending too since the ending dialog is like a recap of everything you did, both good and bad, but i didn't try it.

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
I've been wondering about the secondary characters, i know some of them (if not all of them) belong to other VNs or they're just an OC from other artists, but which ones? Maybe there's an OC from the dev himself so there's that slim possibility it can be romanceable in the future. Also if you know which character belong to which VN, please share it, perhaps we can get a surprise by playing their VNs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think i didn't missed anyone, please let me know if i did and also please share their respective VNs if you know them.

Last edited:

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Bam is BamWuff (twitter)
Azaghal is Grand_Azaghal (twitter)
Reggie (The crow on Chester's route) is regonoreth (twitter)
Ger I believe is an OC/Insert of the game's artist @Captaingerbear
Grant is also an OC of the artist
The monstrous librarian you meet at the start of the game is Boulder from the game See No Evil (A Captaingerbear work)
Tai belong to KingTai on furaffinity
Mar from Darius' route belongs to Zacco on furaffinity

Those are the only ones I could find.

Reactions: Zeralvio and Kaiath

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Bam is BamWuff (twitter)
Azaghal is Grand_Azaghal (twitter)
Reggie (The crow on Chester's route) is regonoreth (twitter)
Ger I believe is an OC/Insert of the game's artist @Captaingerbear
Grant is also an OC of the artist
The monstrous librarian you meet at the start of the game is Boulder from the game See No Evil (A Captaingerbear work)
Tai belong to KingTai on furaffinity
Mar from Darius' route belongs to Zacco on furaffinity

Those are the only ones I could find.
Oh i forgot about Reggie, Mar and the librarian, ty for that. So we have a slim chance to see a lil more of Ger and Grant after he's done with all the routes planned. Also, for now only 3 characters belong to other VNs, it's a shame, i was hoping to see more Azaghal haha.
We're still missing a few characters... Bandit, Charlie, Vernon, Isaac, Ted and the crossdresser Esperanza.

Fade85

Mar 31, 2022
In case anyone doesn't like being restrained in terms of choices (because of loves and likes points), here is a cheat menu script for yall.

First, if your game file is still archived inside an RPA, extract it first using UNREN.
Then extract the file I provided below to your game location but not inside the folder called 'game'.
Now, go over to your script.rpy (you can open it using notepad but it's preferable to use .
Press CTRL+F and find

above that line, make an empty space and fill it with this code:
Python:
show screen cheatbutton
after that, save the rpy and start the game.
there should be this icon when you are playing:
View attachment 1693579
Click it and hwalaa:
View attachment 1693581
The UI for Chester is a bit bugged when you return back to the cheat menu option but it won't affect the game and in fact, the UI will return back to normal once you click close.

Anyway, ENJOY~

NOTE: This will work for future updates too so long the dev didn't change the variable.

I'm having trouble with the code portion of this. I've tried so many variations of the edit in the scrip.rpy file and none of them seem to work. Does anyone have a working file for this? Or have a screenshot to show how it's supposed to look?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I'm having trouble with the code portion of this. I've tried so many variations of the edit in the scrip.rpy file and none of them seem to work. Does anyone have a working file for this? Or have a screenshot to show how it's supposed to look?
1648794809460.png
do you perhaps have an error message that pops up? if this still doesn't work?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Ah so that's how it's supposed to look. Hrmm.. well I'm using notepad++ to do this. It seems like there might be a entering error? Maybe?
ah common problem in coding, indentation.
You see in programming, every space is important. one too much or less of space could cause that indentation errors.
As you can see, "show screen cheatbutton" is a statement, not a parent code. Therefore, there should be space like other statement as you can see in my code example. So all you need to do is just that, add spaces behind it, use tab or just the space button till it align with the other code ^^

Fade85

Mar 31, 2022
ah common problem in coding, indentation.
You see in programming, every space is important. one too much or less of space could cause that indentation errors.
As you can see, "show screen cheatbutton" is a statement, not a parent code. Therefore, there should be space like other statement as you can see in my code example. So all you need to do is just that, add spaces behind it, use tab or just the space button till it align with the other code ^^
Thanks! It worked like a charm. I originally did it with Tab but it seems it didn't like the use of tab, but the spaces worked great.

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
This game is an absolute disaster and most of the characters suck, BUT I'll still read through it to the end just to see how much worse it can get lmao
Like the slowest trainwreck in history

(Is there an update yet? Everything I'm reading is also between updates.)

naxfor

Apr 20, 2021
This game is an absolute disaster and most of the characters suck, BUT I'll still read through it to the end just to see how much worse it can get lmao
Like the slowest trainwreck in history

(Is there an update yet? Everything I'm reading is also between updates.)
Lol "i dont want anything to do with this game, this sucks, anyhow, is there an update? because i want to play it"
thats how you sound

• Red Heart
Reactions: Annar
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes