VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

H4R0LD_90

Jan 22, 2022
Ciao a tutti sono nuovo ho scaricato l'ultima versione di questo gioco (1.132) per pc ma non trovo la gallery ho letto che c'è una versione di Patreon dove la posso trovare? se non c'è un modo semplice per sbloccare questa galleria? grazie e scusa per il disagio

Icona di verifica con community

Reactions: konstantin2547

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Ciao a tutti sono nuovo ho scaricato l'ultima versione di questo gioco (1.132) per pc ma non trovo la gallery ho letto che c'è una versione di Patreon dove la posso trovare? se non c'è un modo semplice per sbloccare questa galleria? grazie e scusa per il disagio

View attachment 1709908
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how it's done. Also, you can bypass the need of "jedit" on step 6 by opening "screens.rpy" with notepad, all the text will look a lil more cramped but it should work regardless.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Here is edited screens.rpy file that unlocks gallery in the version 1.132

I must say that the code kinda confused me in the new version but I managed to find out what to change in order to unlock gallery

1) You will need tool that will extract "archive.rpa"
( I used unren-0.91, you can find it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ )

2) Once the archive.rpa is extracted, just replace your screens.rpy with the edited one

3) Once replaced, delete the archive.rpa file so it won't cause some trouble later on

4) Launch the game and the gallery should be unlocked

H4R0LD_90

Jan 22, 2022
[CITAZIONE="fur91, post: 7752367, membro: 3915424"]

Ecco come si fa. Inoltre, puoi bypassare la necessità di "jedit" nel passaggio 6 aprendo "screens.rpy" con il blocco note, tutto il testo sembrerà un po' più angusto ma dovrebbe funzionare a prescindere.
[/CITAZIONE]

Ciao volevo ringraziarti per il tuo aiuto e sono riuscito a rimuovere la tua guida ora vorrei chiederti questo metodo è sempre valido per i prossimi aggiornamenti? grazie e scusate il disagio grazie ancora volevo sapere qualcos'altro le guide per i percorsi del personaggio ho visto alcune guide nelle pagine precedenti ma non così se sono quelle difficoltà perchè in mente di raggruppare in una parola che poi aggiornerò gradualmente con i prossimi aggiornamenti di gioco se non causa problemi farlo ciao e grazie

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
[CITAZIONE="fur91, post: 7752367, membro: 3915424"]

Ecco come si fa. Inoltre, puoi bypassare la necessità di "jedit" nel passaggio 6 aprendo "screens.rpy" con il blocco note, tutto il testo sembrerà un po' più angusto ma dovrebbe funzionare a prescindere.
[/CITAZIONE]

Ciao volevo ringraziarti per il tuo aiuto e sono riuscito a rimuovere la tua guida ora vorrei chiederti questo metodo è sempre valido per i prossimi aggiornamenti? grazie e scusate il disagio grazie ancora volevo sapere qualcos'altro le guide per i percorsi del personaggio ho visto alcune guide nelle pagine precedenti ma non così se sono quelle difficoltà perchè in mente di raggruppare in una parola che poi aggiornerò gradualmente con i prossimi aggiornamenti di gioco se non causa problemi farlo ciao e grazie
First of all, i don't really undestand italian except for a few spanish semi-transparent words, that's why i'm using google translator so please BEAR with me

Yeah, using unren and doing all those steps should work with every update unless the dev changes that file.

And about the guides, you shouldn't worry too much about them... you can compile, complete them and update them in a single post if you really really want, i doubt any of us will have any problem with that haha, mostly because non of us did those guides, most of them were taken from the dev itself but he stopped updating them from the time being.

H4R0LD_90

Jan 22, 2022
First of all, i don't really undestand italian except for a few spanish semi-transparent words, that's why i'm using google translator so please BEAR with me

Yeah, using unren and doing all those steps should work with every update unless the dev changes that file.

And about the guides, you shouldn't worry too much about them... you can compile, complete them and update them in a single post if you really really want, i doubt any of us will have any problem with that haha, mostly because non of us did those guides, most of them were taken from the dev itself but he stopped updating them from the time being.
In the first part of the message I understood that there was some problems with the profile picture have patience my fault then I read the following and understood thanks

Reactions: Kaiath

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I also tried giving Spence's route a go. Now I understand that confidence is supposed to make you a top... but even after cheating my confidence to -100 I was still making him call me "Sir" etc, and topping in pretty much ever sex scene.

So what did I miss? Was there an option I picked/didn't pick that set it up this way? Or is his route just.. like that?

May 3, 2019
I also tried giving Spence's route a go. Now I understand that confidence is supposed to make you a top... but even after cheating my confidence to -100 I was still making him call me "Sir" etc, and topping in pretty much ever sex scene.

So what did I miss? Was there an option I picked/didn't pick that set it up this way? Or is his route just.. like that?
It's because of the cheating. Sometimes the game won't recognize cheated stats and will act like you didn't. Not every stat has this reaction if you edit em but it happens when you edit in other games as well like 'Lustful Desires" or "Incubus Realms".

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
I guess every once in a while a shy response has an internal flag that cannot be modified that easily by cheats, so you need both the low confidence and those flags to trigger the bottom route dialogue and the sex scenes.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I did it all again, only cheating the like/love points so I still got the good ending and it appears his route is just kinda like that more or less. I've almost his full gallery unlocked and only 2 of the scenes have him on top. I suppose the dialogue was a lil' different though. Guess that's that :unsure:

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
I did it all again, only cheating the like/love points so I still got the good ending and it appears his route is just kinda like that more or less. I've almost his full gallery unlocked and only 2 of the scenes have him on top. I suppose the dialogue was a lil' different though. Guess that's that :unsure:
Yeah, i doubt there's anything more than that. Only the first sex scene is affected by confidence since i made the MC top him and i only missed one CG. Besides that, dialogue here and there like when the two are in darius car and he asks (in my case) if spencer is the bottom one.
I did 4 of the 5 routes and there's always at least one top and one bottom scene for each character in every route, you can't really be completely bottom or top.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, i doubt there's anything more than that. Only the first sex scene is affected by confidence since i made the MC top him and i only missed one CG. Besides that, dialogue here and there like when the two are in darius car and he asks (in my case) if spencer is the bottom one.
I did 4 of the 5 routes and there's always at least one top and one bottom scene for each character in every route, you can't really be completely bottom or top.
Yeah I know. Guess I got spoiled by Dozer's route! Hopefully your confidence will actually affect the epilogue scene for Spencer. Otherwise the whole system is more/less pointless.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Does anyone know what exactly changes when you get all jealous points in Spencer's route? I tried but I don't think there was anything different.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes