VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This game is an absolute disaster and most of the characters suck, BUT I'll still read through it to the end just to see how much worse it can get lmao
Like the slowest trainwreck in history

(Is there an update yet? Everything I'm reading is also between updates.)
That's the wildest way to beg for a update I've seen :ROFLMAO:
"I'm different than your average beggar, I beg in style (with in denial flavor) !"

Red069

Sep 28, 2020

No gallery

Hey, folks! Thanks for the patience. I'm really glad I took the extra time, cause oh boy, did I need it.

- Darius Day 35 - Darius's final route update. See what our lion has in store for just a good day.

I don't have a lot to say with his update beyond thank you for all of you that has supported me in making Extracurricular Activities.

Darius's route ending brings to a close the 5 main routes for the visual novel. It's another huge milestone for the project, and I'm just blown away daily by how many people enjoy what I've been doing over the years. I can't even put into words how I'm feeling about it all right now. So really, thank you!

As with the others, this might be the end of his route, but there will be more to his story later on! I hope you all have enjoyed his route and enjoy this last day. And please, look forward to more with him (and the others) in the future!

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019

No gallery

Hey, folks! Thanks for the patience. I'm really glad I took the extra time, cause oh boy, did I need it.

- Darius Day 35 - Darius's final route update. See what our lion has in store for just a good day.

I don't have a lot to say with his update beyond thank you for all of you that has supported me in making Extracurricular Activities.

Darius's route ending brings to a close the 5 main routes for the visual novel. It's another huge milestone for the project, and I'm just blown away daily by how many people enjoy what I've been doing over the years. I can't even put into words how I'm feeling about it all right now. So really, thank you!

As with the others, this might be the end of his route, but there will be more to his story later on! I hope you all have enjoyed his route and enjoy this last day. And please, look forward to more with him (and the others) in the future!
Thank you so much!!!! You're the best. Hugs Kiss

MuskyGorilla

May 15, 2020

No gallery

Holy shit, thanks so much!!

Reactions: konstantin2547

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
(Reads the update)
Man, this author is just genuinely fucked in the head, huh? I can't believe people will actually PAY for this shit, much less enjoy it.

Exhibitionists are utterly insane.
You know, for someone who hates this VN, you sure do play and keep up with it. To the point that you found a piracy forum thread about said game and are regularly posting on it. And this thread isn't exactly on the top of search results.

Me thinks the lady/lad doth protest too much.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
(Reads the update)
Man, this author is just genuinely fucked in the head, huh? I can't believe people will actually PAY for this shit, much less enjoy it.

Exhibitionists are utterly insane.
Out of everything in this game, you have problem with exhibitionism?
Personally thought that if anyone would hate something in this game, it would be mostly from Harold's route lol.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Personally thought that if anyone would hate something in this game, it would be mostly from Harold's route lol.
And I thought that if they would hate or disgusted by something, it would be the cum cookie... lmao...

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
You know, for someone who hates this VN, you sure do play and keep up with it. To the point that you found a piracy forum thread about said game and are regularly posting on it. And this thread isn't exactly on the top of search results.

Me thinks the lady/lad doth protest too much.
I'm neither a lad nor lady, thanks very much, but I actually got here because I was looking for kalchivo's badtime stories.
And yeah, I REALLY should stop reading tbh.

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Oh I fucking LOATHE Grifter and Richard, don't worry about that. The fact that most of these characters are actually popular and have MERCH is just mindblowing. People don't have better things to pay for?
... And the cum recipes. Why is that a thing? Much less a recurring one

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm neither a lad nor lady, thanks very much, but I actually got here because I was looking for kalchivo's badtime stories.
And yeah, I REALLY should stop reading tbh.
Oh I fucking LOATHE Grifter and Richard, don't worry about that. The fact that most of these characters are actually popular and have MERCH is just mindblowing. People don't have better things to pay for?
... And the cum recipes. Why is that a thing? Much less a recurring one
You don't have better things to do in your life? All your pointless hater trolls are close to the spam warning level.
You can't even give out a legit reason for why you think this game is bad, beside repeating yourself over and over again that you hate this game. Like who gives a fxck. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes