VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
I really like this VN but does anyone else think the calf muscles are a little too much? They're like tumors

Reactions: Ericn

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Spy on Chester for what? I don't remember that...
I think he meant where MC and Dozer have sex in showers, Chester spied on them and jerked off.

There are different outcomes for this situation:
1. We caught him and Dozer asks if we can watch him finish which Chester responds "no" as that would feel uncomfortable for him.
2. If we've collected as much love/like points in Chester's route as possible, Chester agrees and he let us watch him.

It's kinda a secret path, as you need to finish different route for it to unlock it.

Reactions: ZeroMerce

ZeroMerce

Nov 12, 2020
I think he meant where MC and Dozer have sex in showers, Chester spied on them and jerked off.

There are different outcomes for this situation:
1. We caught him and Dozer asks if we can watch him finish which Chester responds "no" as that would feel uncomfortable for him.
2. If we've collected as much love/like points in Chester's route as possible, Chester agrees and he let us watch him.

It's kinda a secret path, as you need to finish different route for it to unlock it.
So I have to go through the Chester storyline first?

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Speaking of secret/easter egg outcome,
there's probably gonna be more of them.

The other secret outcome I know about(but it's not in the game yet) is inside Darius's route.
It was about Richard's nude photos,
So in order to unlock that option to actually get them is to have lots of like/love points in Richard's route

Reactions: MuskyGorilla

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
Well, I have all the Chester scenes.
Well, the only way to tell that you got all like/love points is that at the end of Chester's route it will tell you that you have earned all of them, so in case just replay it again and if the end says you got them all, you unlocked different outcome of the shower spying

Reactions: ZeroMerce
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes