VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HornyHera

Apr 9, 2020
Speaking of secret/easter egg outcome,
there's probably gonna be more of them.

The other secret outcome I know about(but it's not in the game yet) is inside Darius's route.
It was about Richard's nude photos,
So in order to unlock that option to actually get them is to have lots of like/love points in Richard's route
there is also a no "i love you" outcome for Chester, it happens if you never say i love you to him and i heard it's dark, i haven't done it yet tho

• Wow
Reactions: Vayu Purana

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
there is also a no "i love you" outcome for Chester, it happens if you never say i love you to him and i heard it's dark, i haven't done it yet tho
Every route has a time limit for you to say "i love you" to your partner. It's the easiest way to get the bad ending if you really are curious about those endings. I heard that harold's bad ending is also pretty dark too.

MuskyGorilla

May 15, 2020
Speaking of secret/easter egg outcome,
there's probably gonna be more of them.

The other secret outcome I know about(but it's not in the game yet) is inside Darius's route.
It was about Richard's nude photos,
So in order to unlock that option to actually get them is to have lots of like/love points in Richard's route
I never knew this was something you could actually unlock I thought they bailed on it (Darius says "obviously they're optional if you don't want to do them"). Thank you so much!

glenthhw

Aug 6, 2021
hi, can someone please tell me how to get these 2 scenes please ;3; i have tried many walkthrough but couldn't get it
tysm <3
crepic: Weird060297
1802415_Dozer_scene.jpg

Aloalo1234

Jul 10, 2021
To enable the gallery:
1. Download this tool https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Place it into the extracurricular activities folder and run it

3. When it asks you to type number to perform action, press 1, that will extract archive.rpa

4. Then you need to download renpy. From renpy, download jedit. Go the preferences and text editor. Once there, it will list three editors to choose from, use jedit(clicking on it for the first time will download it)

5. In renpy folder there will be subfolder called jedit, open it and run the jar file(not the application one)

6. By using jedit, open file named screens.rpy that is in game folder located in extracurricular activities(you can notice there will be lots of files now, it's because archive.rpa was extracted)

7. Once opened, search for main_menu line

8. Under the main_menu line there will be twice written: if gallery_ver ==
The first one will say: if gallery_ver == True, and second one: if gallery_ver == False

9. You need to edit it so the first one will say: if gallery_ver == False, and second one: if gallery_ver == True(basically switching false and true)

10. Save it and delete archive.rpa from game folder

11. Run the game and gallery should be enabled
How to do it on android

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Extracurricular Activities [1.135] Compressed

Win/Linux (932 MB/ 231 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.8:
Image Quality: 70%.
Hmm, both link got rejected by windows defender says it contains virus.
(I've dl some of your compress before they were fine tho) :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes