VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
I have negative interest in the tags in this game but I wanted to drop in, because how could you miss ExtraFurricular Activities?!?! Such a shame, what a missed opportunity.

HornyHera

Apr 9, 2020
I have negative interest in the tags in this game but I wanted to drop in, because how could you miss ExtraFurricular Activities?!?! Such a shame, what a missed opportunity.
See not all gay furry games work with such titles as "Furry shades of gay" some are a bit more subtle lmao

Reactions: pod-racer

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love that there's a question mark next to the day in the changelog. Not even Dyne has a clue.

Also quick note from the changelog:

- Just a note.. If you get a crash after the MC says 'Mmhmm." at school, start your file over. I messed up some of Dwayne's internal code that was causing some variable issues. I fixed it, but it's still possible it'll cause trouble for some people.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I'm a newbie to the game here and have a few questions.
1. Is there only one character who can have a relationship at the same time right? If I want to choose the others, do I have to restart the game?
2. Where is the tutorial for each character's route?
3. Is it impossible to be in a relationship with Aza and Conrad?
4. What path will lead me to Aza? Do I have a chance to see him in a lewd scene?
5. Where is the gallery?
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
1. Is there only one character who can have a relationship at the same time right? If I want to choose the others, do I have to restart the game?
4. What path will lead me to Aza? Do I have a chance to see him in a lewd scene?
5. Where is the gallery?
Thank you in advance
Routes are as follows: Coach Harold Grifter (Bear), Dozer (huge Lizard-man), Chester (Bull), Richard (Rhino), Dwayne (Gorilla), Darius (Lion), Spencer (Husky).

Main Routes: Harold, Dozer, Chester, Darius and Spencer. New branching routes: Richard, Dwayne.

For guides of main routes: Go back to page 32. For Richard and Dwayne go back from this current page back until you find it, it should be on one of the previous pages.

Azaghal and Conrad as far as I know don't have any route nor they will have. Too much work and re-work necessary for Dyne I guess...

Reactions: ppadjake

Some stuff

Apr 1, 2021
5. Where is the gallery?
Thank you in advance
1. Yeas you have to start a new game if you want to romance some else
2. The tutorials or guides are unfortunately in patreon so you have to pay to see it, or you can search the guide in the internet
3. unfortunately those characters are not dateable, only the characters in the cover are romancable, except for Maria
4. Again, not available
5. Also in Patreon

Your welcome.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Azaghal and Conrad as far as I know don't have any route nor they will have. Too much work and re-work necessary for Dyne I guess...
To correct this, rather than too much work and rework, it is rather because Azaghal and Conrad are not Dynewulf original characters. They are just cameo characters from other games or fursonas patreon reward of other people. That is why he cannot made a route for them since it would be causing copyright issues. In fact, most characters aside from the main one and a few supporting ones, are from other games. He once replied to someone regarding this issue, I forgot whether it is on Patreon or itch.io.

But of course, even I don't know from which game they are from. Dynewulf just said that. If someone found the sauce, please don't be stingy and share hahaha

Reactions: ppadjake

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
To correct this, rather than too much work and rework, it is rather because Azaghal and Conrad are not Dynewulf original characters. They are just cameo characters from other games or fursonas patreon reward of other people. That is why he cannot made a route for them since it would be causing copyright issues. In fact, most characters aside from the main one and a few supporting ones, are from other games. He once replied to someone regarding this issue, I forgot whether it is on Patreon or itch.io.

But of course, even I don't know from which game they are from. Dynewulf just said that. If someone found the sauce, please don't be stingy and share hahaha
Thank you for the information. I can now see Aza from here.. I think... Wolfstar Sins and Paradise
I still don't know where Conrad is..

Messem

Nov 14, 2018
Thank you for the information. I can now see Aza from here.. I think... Wolfstar Sins and Paradise
I still don't know where Conrad is..
Here Are all the guest appearances/cameos that i am aware of
Azaghal :is A long time supporter from back when Dynewulf had spots for Patreons to be in his game also i think he is a friend to them as well
Oscar: (The coach you run into if you go to the gym or track on days that have you do that): He's From House of beef which is Made by wolfstar who also makes Sins and paradise (you also run into him towards the end of dozers route)
The Librarian (forget his name): The brief Cameo of a character from Captain Ger's (the artist) Game See no Evil
Tai: A supporter i believe not to sure (the cat that breifly shows up in spencers route or if you go tot the college on days where you can choose where to go)
Hugo: Wolfstar Sins and paradise cameo (Dozer's Route)
Conrad: Not sure but where he is from prob a supporter or someone who is friends with the creator
Bam:
Reggie
Mar
Carson

Right now those are the ones i am aware of there could be more

Last edited:

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Routes are as follows: Coach Harold Grifter (Bear), Dozer (huge Lizard-man), Chester (Bull), Richard (Rhino), Dwayne (Gorilla), Darius (Lion), Spencer (Husky).

Main Routes: Harold, Dozer, Chester, Darius and Spencer. New branching routes: Richard, Dwayne.

For guides of main routes: Go back to page 32. For Richard and Dwayne go back from this current page back until you find it, it should be on one of the previous pages.

idk about Conard but the reason for that for the mechanic Azaghal and other side characters like him like stripper Bam and professor Tai, is because they're are fursonas of real life people that were added to the game as a past Patreon tier and will never ever have their own individual routes since Dyne the creator of the game doesn't own those characters. this is answered in the FAQ off the game's itch.io page

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes