VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
May 13, 2020
Not sure if it's allowed, but if you use torrent, you can download the new update from
I don't have an account and the web doesn't allow sign up without invite, so maybe who already has it can download lol

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not sure if it's allowed, but if you use torrent, you can download the new update from
I don't have an account and the web doesn't allow sign up without invite, so maybe who already has it can download lol
Can you guys STOP posting PT(Private Torrents) site links? It Does NOT Work! :mad:
It's really tiresome to see your random links. Why are you even bother to look if you can't download from there???
If there is someone can download from those sites and are willing to share, they would've already done so.

Tigroso69

Jun 22, 2021
Hey guys, could anyone help me with saves files, my HD died and lost everyting :cry: and i wanna see darius ending please, thanks in advance

Shiritorix94

Jun 26, 2021
Although there already someone explain it

1.Use UnrenBat.(rpa extractor) then place it into the extracurricular activities folder and run it
View attachment 1913894
2. after that u search the file screens.rpy(there two files named similiar)... open it with notepad then do
ctrl + f write "If gallery_ver == True" and change it into "If gallery_ver == False"
View attachment 1913892 View attachment 1913889
3. delete archive.rpa located in games folder

Done ~~
i think this needs a guide

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
I did the usual to unlock the gallery but it keeps crashing whenever i try to open a gallery, saying it couldn't find "gallery/backtomenubutton.png". So there's an extra step in the process or the dev fcked it up somewhere... I saw a few gallery.rpy files and all of them keep calling the "backtomenubutton.png" file. Since the only thing missing (i think) is a png file i tried to use fake "backtomenubutton" files and placing them on the "gallery" folder and the "game" folder but it didn't work.
Here's the error a bit more detailed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes