VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cireniel

Jul 7, 2020
Oh, a question, how I unlock the gallery?
I saw that ppl are sending links to it, it is a different .exe?
If it's can someone send a new link, the last one is expired.
Rly appreciated.

Elias Ainsworth

Oct 24, 2020
Oh, a question, how I unlock the gallery?
I saw that ppl are sending links to it, it is a different .exe?
If it's can someone send a new link, the last one is expired.
Rly appreciated.
Although there already someone explain it

1.Use UnrenBat.(rpa extractor) then place it into the extracurricular activities folder and run it
1657276068437.png
2. after that u search the file screens.rpy(there two files named similiar)... open it with notepad then do
ctrl + f write "If gallery_ver == True" and change it into "If gallery_ver == False"
1657275900092.png 1657275833718.png
3. delete archive.rpa located in games folder

Done ~~

HornyHera

Apr 9, 2020
Although there already someone explain it

1.Use UnrenBat.(rpa extractor) then place it into the extracurricular activities folder and run it
View attachment 1913894
2. after that u search the file screens.rpy(there two files named similiar)... open it with notepad then do
ctrl + f write "If gallery_ver == True" and change it into "If gallery_ver == False"
View attachment 1913892 View attachment 1913889
3. delete archive.rpa located in games folder

Done ~~
Does this work with the new updated gallery? i've tried it, but it leads to some crashes

susan29

Jul 11, 2020
1.139 Changelog

Hey, folks! Housekeeping Update! There was a lot that went into this one, so here we go!

- I had some issues with Conrad's sprite that have been taken care of. His size was wonky between days, and it should be good now!

- Changed the help page. It now shows hotkeys and what the quick menu buttons do.

- Dwayne's fruit question on Day 4 wasn't accepting all of the fruits I listed due to a missing comma. This is now corrected. I also added in a couple of responses for other fruits. I suggest trying 'Darius' for the giggles.

- Richard got a facelift in Darius's and Harold's routes! He was missing expressions through those days, so that's been updated. Richard now has more personality in those days. I touched up his dialog along the way too.

- The MC's fancy outfit was updated in Darius's early route.

- I fixed Richard's touch scenes for when you aren't using the indicators. They are bigger and should be easier to find.

- The MC was having a weird hair issue if you didn't use the default hair color on Richard's Day 7 during the bed scene, and that's been fixed.

- The old phone graphics from Dozer Day 14 and Darius Day 13 have been removed and just replaced with text.

- Richard's Day 1 and 2 were updated in regards to MC and Richard poses.

- Dozer's Day 34 Greenhouse got an updated background from Gavel!

- Corrected various typos/errors/inconsistencies from previous days from Google documents. These were mostly in Spencer's Day 25-35. There were a lot of things to go back and correct.

- The game got a new icon!

UrbanW

Dec 7, 2021
Extracurricular Activity Schedule for All of You.

July 16th - Richard Day 10

August 1st - Dwayne Day 5

August 16th - Richard Day 11

September 1st - Dwayne Day 6

September 16th - Harold (?!) Epilogue

October - No update until the 31st with Dyne’s yearly project! This one is a short story visual novel and will be free to all Patrons. To be completed during October. (This is separate from Engaging Destiny, which is still a work in progress)

November 16th - Richard Day 12

December 1st - Dwayne Day 7

December 16th - Richard Day 13

January 1st - No update. Dyne took off for the holidays!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes