VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020

"

Hey, folks! I'm here with another update!

- Dwayne Day 5 - Match day, and Dwayne's gonna be there to support you! What kind of things could possibly go wrong today?

- Richard Troubles!

So, it seems Richard caused a lot more trouble with that last update than I realized. I worked through some other issues with his code that -should- have cleared up clean starts now. Unfortunately, this fix still doesn't help with loading files and encountering Richard (thanks to a hair variable!), but it should have fixed other issues that popped up with him. Testing myself, I didn't encounter any issues with Harold's route (his was a big problem), so hopefully that's handled now.

- So please keep in mind, if you load an old file and get a crash around the time Richard would appear, you need to restart the route. You can usually ignore past it, but it might happen again when Richard appears.
"

Ericn

May 28, 2020
Mega
"

Hey, folks! I'm here with another update!

- Dwayne Day 5 - Match day, and Dwayne's gonna be there to support you! What kind of things could possibly go wrong today?

- Richard Troubles!

So, it seems Richard caused a lot more trouble with that last update than I realized. I worked through some other issues with his code that -should- have cleared up clean starts now. Unfortunately, this fix still doesn't help with loading files and encountering Richard (thanks to a hair variable!), but it should have fixed other issues that popped up with him. Testing myself, I didn't encounter any issues with Harold's route (his was a big problem), so hopefully that's handled now.

- So please keep in mind, if you load an old file and get a crash around the time Richard would appear, you need to restart the route. You can usually ignore past it, but it might happen again when Richard appears.
"
I there link for android version

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes