VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Dwayne Day 6 delayed to September 3rd

"Hey, folks!

I kiiiiiinda went a little wild with the art I wanted for this update, so I might have piled on a little too much to get done in a reasonable amount of time.

I could use a little extra time on writing bits too, so in the interest of getting things handled properly and not driving myself and Ger crazy, I'm gonna delay the update until the 3rd!

In the meantime, enjoy that little teaser sketch of what we're up to! Dwayne will be showing off a whole variety of things while you guys are out together.

Sorry for any inconvenience, folks! (Dwayne's first date just got out of control for me!) "

WIP teaser art below

MuskyGorilla

May 15, 2020
I kind of noticed this game is mainly for top players only. sad. :cry:
I mean most are flexible but it's actually mostly equal? Top/bottom is about equal for most characters except Dozer, Richard and Darius (kinda), who have more scenes where they're the top.

Actually kinda same with dom/sub, if anything I'd kinda say most of the characters lean dom by far.
Dozer, Richard, and Darius all are mostly the dom in the relationship (Darius actually comments about it at some point), Chester, Spencer, and Harold are mostly flexible (Spencer defaults dom but you can change it with your actions), and Dwayne is mostly sub it looks like?

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
1.143 with gallery

- Dwayne Day 6 - The big gorilla is taking you out on a date! Time to have some fun with him! A lot of stuff went into this update, and I'm sure I've overlooked some stuff. I'm sorry if I did! I hope you all enjoy it though. (I got carried away again!)

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Extracurricular Activities 1.143
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: konstantin2547
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes