VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

UrbanW

Dec 7, 2021
Schedule for Extracurricular Activities until January 1st for All of You!

October 1st - Harold (?!) Epilogue

October - No update until the 31st with Dyne’s yearly project! This one is a short story visual novel and will be free to all Patrons. To be completed during October. (This is separate from Engaging Destiny, which is still a work in progress)

November 16th - Richard Day 12

December 1st - Dwayne Day 7

December 16th - Richard Day 13

January 1st - No update. Dyne took off for the holidays!

Messem

Nov 14, 2018
From Patreon
Hey, folks!
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but my schedule had a little bit of a gap in it. I didn't realize until making my last update that there's a gap of space after the Harold Epilogue update!
That being the case, I'm taking that as a sign, and I'm just going to spend the month working on the epilogue to post on the 1st of October.
As I laid out what all I wanted to do for it, I realized there's no way I have the time to squeeze everything in, and since I left my schedule open... I might as well use that time!
So, Harold's Epilogue update will hit on October 1st, then I'll be spending next month working on my other project, a short visual novel that I'll be releasing at the end of that month! (For anyone curious about Engaging Destiny, it's still trucking along, but it's not the focus for this October!).
I want to make sure everyone sees how happy our Papa Bear is at the end!
I should also point out that the epilogue will only unlock if you have his best ending, and I suggest having a save point around the end of his route. I'm going to add in a few variables at the end to trigger certain things in the epilogue. You don't -have- to do this, but you might miss some little things, or some of your choices from his route won't trigger properly (like your pet names for each other).
Thanks, folks!

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
So he won't publish the update from september 16th? Just the October 1st?
It sounds like he didn't have an update to post. He didn't realize there was a update he missed until he posted that -- instead he's just working a little longer on Harold's Epilogue, which will come out in 9 days.

Reactions: konstantin2547

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
What's people's obsession with that gross-ass bear, anyways? He seems so incredibly popular but his route is a *disaster*, and not even an interesting one. (Well, most of the other routes are terrible too, but still. Yikes.)

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
What's people's obsession with that gross-ass bear, anyways? He seems so incredibly popular but his route is a *disaster*, and not even an interesting one. (Well, most of the other routes are terrible too, but still. Yikes.)
You're looking for attention and a reaction. Newsflash buddy, you're not going to get it, you're only making an ass of yourself. Keep your prejudice to yourself.

HornyHera

Apr 9, 2020
You're looking for attention and a reaction. Newsflash buddy, you're not going to get it, you're only making an ass of yourself. Keep your prejudice to yourself.
right? lmaoo anyways, where do y'all think Richard's route is goin towards? i think we'll see his daughters or ex-wife at one point

Thinkerbell22

Feb 16, 2020
pls keep ur opinions to urself nobody asked at least the artist made something for us

HornyHera

Apr 9, 2020
There’s news, due to a storm CGB wont be able to finish sone CGs on time, so the update will be pushed to the 3rd of October

Aug 2, 2019
Trying out dwayne's route and honestly who thought it was ok for him to be this creepy? Whether it's unintentional, he creeps on mc, dumps his issues on to him, and then has the audacity to ask him out after. Did someone proof read how weird and creepy the whole interaction might come off as? Cause i'd give him any excuse to leave his vicinity asap. It's almost as if they wanted this route to flop.

MuskyGorilla

May 15, 2020
Trying out dwayne's route and honestly who thought it was ok for him to be this creepy? Whether it's unintentional, he creeps on mc, dumps his issues on to him, and then has the audacity to ask him out after. Did someone proof read how weird and creepy the whole interaction might come off as? Cause i'd give him any excuse to leave his vicinity asap. It's almost as if they wanted this route to flop.
there's def something off about it, it might honestly be intentional, like as in "this route will have some random story/conflict element to it". I thought it was okay at first but the sex scene is... fucked, and I think the MC comments on it, too. Did he use an aphrodisiac? is that the point...? he comments on the coconut smell...
Like, there's a difference between "mc feels conflicted/confused after first time because it might be faster than he'd want", like Darius' route, but Darius ends up like... giving him aftercare... Dwayne just like drops you back off and it's really unnerving

Reactions: Vayu Purana
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes