VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Baloii

Nov 19, 2020
Well, that's a nice ending. Left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside beside the horniness.
...Oh God, no more Harold huh. Goddamn.
I still want more.
Yeah, his route ended perfectly. :<

Although I found it funny that in the group photo, Richard was looking at Harold, while everyone else looked ahead. Shame we never got that 3-some.

Maybe we'll see extra bonus days or "what-ifs" ?

• Angry
Reactions: UrbanW

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ExtracurricularActivities-1.144
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: konstantin2547

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
Can someone give me a tl;dr for what happens in the epilogue? I hate that character so I'm not about to torture myself with that route, but I'm curious what the epilogues are going to be like.
(The only two I'm interested in would be Chester and Dozer, the rest... are so bad...)

vangstampede

Dec 28, 2019
Just found out that Harold's epilogue script is titled "Epilogue Harold 1", so pray with me that there's "Epilogue Harold 2" and the number isn't just for saying that his epilogue is simply the first epilogue for the entire game (as in the next ones would be Epilogue Chester 2 and Epilogue Spencer 3). 'Cuz yeah, I am willing to sacrifice 100 virgins just to see that threesome.

Beside that, I'd love to see an in-depth look at pairings happening in some routes, like Chester x Dozer that happens in routes outside of their own (same case with Spence x Darius) or Harold x Richard in Dozer's route. Maybe events showing how and/or why they become couples and how their relationships are going completely from their perspectives instead of the MC's.

Can someone give me a tl;dr for what happens in the epilogue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, his route ended perfectly. :<

Although I found it funny that in the group photo, Richard was looking at Harold, while everyone else looked ahead. Shame we never got that 3-some.

maybe it could happen in Richard's route? so far he's been hinting at semi-open relationship. also way later dozer's route, richard tells MC he fucked a dude behind a gazebo. earlier that same "Day" you saw at tennis practice, harold happier than usual but limping around. not hard to figure out what happened between them lol.

LaQunda

Apr 15, 2019
maybe it could happen in Richard's route? so far he's been hinting at semi-open relationship. also way later dozer's route, richard tells MC he fucked a dude behind a gazebo. earlier that same "Day" you saw at tennis practice, harold happier than usual but limping around. not hard to figure out what happened between them lol.
So in the Dozer rout Richard is the first man to pound Harolds ass. interesting. Would be cool if thier were hidden routs were you could walk in on scenes like this happening.

Jun 5, 2019
Nice epilogue(?) to Harold's chapter though i wish he topped in the sex CG. So i'll diagnose him with bottom.
Agreed but it was pretty well hinted that Harold was more of a bottom then a top when playing his route and seeing Richard top him in Dozers route. You also see that for Spencer being more a bottom/sub then top but only in his route really & Dozer being more of a top. Just glad the writing has improved after dropping this game for so long, art style is still meh to me but the writing gets me through it.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
Aug 2, 2019
Agreed but it was pretty well hinted that Harold was more of a bottom then a top when playing his route and seeing Richard top him in Dozers route. You also see that for Spencer being more a bottom/sub then top but only in his route really & Dozer being more of a top. Just glad the writing has improved after dropping this game for so long, art style is still meh to me but the writing gets me through it.
Yeah i shouldn't have expected for him to top more considering his main story he bottom 80% of the time compared to when he topped/took control. As for CBG's art style. Still don't really know what to say about it i slightly preferred CM's work but CBG goes for believable anatomy than bara bulge galore. To some will appreciate to others would prefer the bulge.

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah i shouldn't have expected for him to top more considering his main story he bottom 80% of the time compared to when he topped/took control. As for CBG's art style. Still don't really know what to say about it i slightly preferred CM's work but CBG goes for believable anatomy than bara bulge galore. To some will appreciate to others would prefer the bulge.
I just hate the switch from 1st person to 3rd person perspective and how the MC looks.
Everyone else in the cast looks fine, still dont understand why Dyne couldnt just have gotten input from his supporters to see if the change was something they wanted or not.

DDRaven

Oct 13, 2022
Question, was the scenes where, after you check Spencer out at his house, MC says Dozer would have asked him to take a picture and the later dream sequence in day 31 been removed? Because for the life of me I can't make them trigger again despite doing so the first time I played the Dozer route.

Last edited:

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
I just hate the switch from 1st person to 3rd person perspective and how the MC looks.
Everyone else in the cast looks fine, still dont understand why Dyne couldnt just have gotten input from his supporters to see if the change was something they wanted or not.
if i recall correctly when it happened, Dyne made the change but wasn't asking their viewer's opinion on the matter. he just did it by showing how the MC finally looked when changing character artists from CursedMarked to Captain GerBear.
Naturally there was major backlash, most wanting 1st person but also thought the MC was a furry, didn't what them to be human at all. From a super early build, MC was originally described to have a tail but never mentioned what kind of animal they were but later dyne removed the animalistic descriptions long before art switch.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes