VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
There are two versions of this game

Normal one and gallery one

So if you want gallery either download the gallery version or go into a code and rewrite some stuff to unlock it

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is this their this years Halloween's project?
Tales Of Lorithel? The naming is totally different tho...

BTW what happened to their last years short project? Hv they finished it?

Also, the pricing must be a typo or joke :KEK:
lol.PNG

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is this their this years Halloween's project?
Tales Of Lorithel? The naming is totally different tho...

BTW what happened to their last years short project? Hv they finished it?

Also, the pricing must be a typo or joke :KEK:
View attachment 2137887
So apparently it's a kinetic novel, here's a "beta version", a more polished version will be on sale in December

These links will be available until the end of November.

And they are still working on "Engaging Destiny" (last years' Halloween project), along with Endless Bounty all in the same universe (Kinda more interested in that than EA for me atm :p

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
So apparently it's a kinetic novel, here's a "beta version", a more polished version will be on sale in December

And they are still working on "Engaging Destiny" (last years' Halloween project), along with Endless Bounty all in the same universe (Kinda more interested in that than EA for me atm :p
Thanks! Going to try it out this new games.

Reactions: konstantin2547
Aug 2, 2019

I mean, one can only endure disjointed melodrama for so long.

ConorJlux

Jan 15, 2018
I kinda feel like I understand Dwayne's route and really wanted to share

Em... Hello everyone, I wanted to post here a while ago because I love EA I have been following around for some years; I just played Dwayne's route up until this point and I wanted to open a new topic for people that are really hating on him.

I really just think he is Neurodivergent and that's what's different about him, yes I did find really confusing the sex scene, it felt rushed "but when you see after it he wanted MC to stay", besides that honestly I just think that his neurodivergency is what's going on and some don't really get it, like the forgetfulness about a lot of stuff, the way he is super excited and focused on things that he likes, he become good at things that he wasn't much focused on "mathematics", the way he is super quirky yet excited about People or topic that he loves, how he just losses track of time about a topic that he really enjoys, I really just see a bunch of Neurodivergent traits and I honestly find them comfy as Neurodivergant Myself, he is honestly just having a nice time and being unapologetic about it, I think that some are missing the "I think really obvious" point of him being different, sorry for the long text, I just wanted to start a new conversation about Dwayne's route, and maybe everyone can start enjoying him a bit more, quirky, a bit slow at times, trying his best and not being fully good at it; Yes I'm quite unsure about his sex scene but besides from that I'm really hoping to see his growth, "also I want everyone to remember that the last part of day six MC phone was ringing a lot, which is probably Dwayne being worried and anxious about everything".

I think that's, all thank you for your time if you read this, I don't have a big reason for writing it, just wanted to open a new way of seeing Dwayne and start enjoying him a bit more honestly, great day, thank you for your time

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ExtracurricularActivities-1.145
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ConorJlux

Jan 15, 2018
ExtracurricularActivities-1.145
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Does this version have gallery?~

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes