VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ConorJlux

Jan 15, 2018
Trying to find Dozer galley.

Hello everyone, i hope everyone have a good day. I just ended Dozer route and i really want to complete the full gallery, does anyone knows about these ones that i'm missing?, i would be thankfull if anyone got a guide or know how to get those.
Thank you so much for your help.

1670532205414.png

omegasix9

Oct 26, 2019
its funny because Richard originally was very regal, prem and proper, didn't like to get their hands dirty. he had description he wore glasses but this was long before they had a sprite much less what we even knew they looked like. few years later his character changed entirely to have a southern draw in their speech than months later a sprite finally reveal what they looked like, the daddy redneck rhino back when CursedMarked was the character sprite artist. View attachment 2188607 View attachment 2188607
Not a day goes by that I don't think...damn cursedM made some nice character art for these guys
Also I really miss the earlier "dynamic" sex cgs

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Not a day goes by that I don't think...damn cursedM made some nice character art for these guys
Also I really miss the earlier "dynamic" sex cgs
had mixed feelings about CM style, did very hot sex scenes but too much hyperdick eh and a lot of his art would be off model for later CG additions then all the romance character sprites would be leaning to the left for some reason lol.

Reactions: konstantin2547

ConorJlux

Jan 15, 2018
how did you get the picture two up from the bottom left?
Sorry for taking so long to answer, could you please mark the picture so i can help you?, i didn't undertood wich one where you asking for
I tried to find the one that i think you are asking for, i believe that's the one frm DAY 33, i cant give you a complete guide, the scene appeared naturally as i progressed that day, if theres any way i would give you the guides that i used to get to that day in the route, if that's not the one that you are talking about please point it to me so i can try to help~

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes