VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Grivus

Jun 1, 2020
Extracurricular Activities-1.147-pc

Changelog:
Hey, folks! It's time for the last #ExcA update of the year, and it's a Richard day! -Richard Day 13 - To be honest, this update is all about Richard being a dad, so you'll meet his family and see just how he acts with them. This route had a bunch of alternate dialogs depending on if you told Richard you do or don't like kids, so if you're curious to see it all, that's how you do it! - There was an issue on Harold's Day 31 with Richard's expressions, and that's been fixed. - The Bike shop in Chester's route now has a background!

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
Extracurricular Activities-1.147-pc
Mega

Changelog:
Hey, folks! It's time for the last #ExcA update of the year, and it's a Richard day! -Richard Day 13 - To be honest, this update is all about Richard being a dad, so you'll meet his family and see just how he acts with them. This route had a bunch of alternate dialogs depending on if you told Richard you do or don't like kids, so if you're curious to see it all, that's how you do it! - There was an issue on Harold's Day 31 with Richard's expressions, and that's been fixed. - The Bike shop in Chester's route now has a background!
Thanks a million!!!

Reactions: konstantin2547

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
May I know the group chat or chat group cause I can't open the link saying that " I'm not a member of the chat where it was posted ". Thank you in advance ❤
um you can just click join button in the bottom via that link, and you can just download it without joining the channel

ZeroMerce

Nov 12, 2020
Can you please tell me the path to save and then collected a new PC and all over again to pass all would not want?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes