VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
Unfortunately mine also said as the person said. You cant see the message if you're not a member View attachment 2294355

alright idk you need to join the channel at that time to see the post, anyway here the invite link on top, after join then click the link at the bottom to go straight to the file or using the search bar

Last edited:

mronorato

May 3, 2022
There any way someone can get me this image in full? I only have this very cropped version on my old phone. I Believe it's still Cam's art

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There any way someone can get me this image in full? I only have this very cropped version on my old phone. I Believe it's still Cam's art
I believe someone shared the last CM version of the game in this thread. You can download that and Un-renpy the pics.

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Playing through Richard's route and I think Blake might be the "antagonist" of it in the future. Anyone have the same feeling?
i dont think he is but he has a sprite so they're important in some way. He's been shown with big bulge blue speedo so I thought might be a threesome thing with Richard later on but he yet states he isn't into men within a gay com-rom game. so what is the writer's angle with blake seriously??? A straight character bluntly showing sex appeal, i am very curious what he'll do later in Richard's route. surely cant just be teasing readers for nothing lol.
Extracurricular Activities - Blake blue speedo Richard route.png

Reactions: konstantin2547
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes