VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Extracurricular Activities [v1.148] [DyneWulf] Compressed

PC/MAC (902MB/191MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: M@ximus

omegasix9

Oct 26, 2019
I saw Game Over added CursedMarked as artist.
Why did CM left this one in the first place?
Work load to big?
Or style not really match? CM does like to do Hyper / growth stuff which maybe too kinky for this one? :unsure:
Hmmm...the long and short end of the situation was "creative differences" with "relationship drama" with a dash of poor time management.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I think there was an image of Chester's ID card in Harold's route where you can see his birthday. But also you should have in mind that this game was made a couple of years ago. Otherwise, all of the cast would be college students in their 30s (Unless it was updated. I haven't re-visited that part in a while)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Silly question. But do we have official ages for the Main 7?
I'm actually puzzled,
Why would anyone want "official ages" for fiction characters in fiction worlds? They don't follow our In Real Life rules.
All that matters is how those characters present themselves, and how they serve the plots.
If you really wanna follow IRL logic,
you will just get some hilarious results like "college students in their 30s" a post above mentioned,
or a certain kid detective in his grade 5 for 20 years.

Aug 2, 2019
I'm actually puzzled,
Why would anyone want "official ages" for fiction characters in fiction worlds? They don't follow our In Real Life rules.
All that matters is how those characters present themselves, and how they serve the plots.
If you really wanna follow IRL logic,
you will just get some hilarious results like "college students in their 30s" a post above mentioned,
or a certain kid detective in his grade 5 for 20 years.
I know, it's a silly thing to ask about.

• Angry
Reactions: UrbanW

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 2341929

Richard was the only route i didnt do yet and im glad i got around reading his route so far. I was a bit afraid he'd be Harold 2 but he's superior to the bear in every way. Probably my second favorite route. First is darius. Also this southern fuck has no right being so god damn hot.
i had the same fears too after Harold's telenovela drama with his crazy ass ex-wife but how Richard and his own ex is very healthy thus far.

Aug 2, 2019
i had the same fears too after Harold's telenovela drama with his crazy ass ex-wife but how Richard and his own ex is very healthy thus far.
Richard is a god send compared to Harold. It felt like Dyne read the critisisms of harold's route and made sure richard's didnt make the same mistakes. It's sad cause harold's route started out great then day 17 onwards became a shit show cause of the telenova tier drama and Harold pussyfooting the actual issues.

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
I think there was an image of Chester's ID card in Harold's route where you can see his birthday. But also you should have in mind that this game was made a couple of years ago. Otherwise, all of the cast would be college students in their 30s (Unless it was updated. I haven't re-visited that part in a while)
true, the game for all routes takes place during for a month the summer of 2016....yes the game has been in development that long (since 2015) lol.

nerdy boof

Feb 1, 2023
Is there any way to skip all the dialogues? i lost all the files and downloaded the game all over, i don't really want to do all the routs all over again

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
Is there any way to skip all the dialogues? i lost all the files and downloaded the game all over, i don't really want to do all the routs all over again
if you hold the skip button it's should skip the entire dialogues until the next choice edit its been a long time since i play EA idk if it's still working like that or not

• Sad
Reactions: nerdy boof

nerdy boof

Feb 1, 2023
if you hold the skip button it's should skip the entire dialogues until the next choice edit its been a long time since i play EA idk if it's still working like that or not
it doesn't it, forces me to go trough all the dialogues, i freshly downloaded the files tough... like is there save files with the game already completed or something?

Aug 2, 2019
it's literaly in the options, there is a skip dialogue option that can be toggled between seen and all messages. There is also the Skip to next choice thing too.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes