VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Ugh i want to say this because i know some of you agree i still think the tiger from the game who works at the motor shop from ether Darius or Richard route is a better option for a route then a monky i really do hope the creator reconsiders him as a route
I think Azaghal is someone's insert character, any character that is a cameo won't get a route, as Dyne said before.

Reactions: Vayu Purana
Jun 5, 2019
Ugh i want to say this because i know some of you agree i still think the tiger from the game who works at the motor shop from ether Darius or Richard route is a better option for a route then a monky i really do hope the creator reconsiders him as a route
Sorry to disappoint but Azaghal is a Patreons insert character as they paid the tier to put their character in the game. As a result Azaghal will not get a route.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
So new artwork dropped of dwayne, cant help but cringe every time I look at him.
I love dwayne's route he's such a fun character, but the way he is drawn is less gorilla and more of a very hairy old guy, like something out of the "ugly bastards" tag. Still love his route though and want more of him.

Edit: I see what it is, the face and nose. He has a very human face and the nose is wrong, that's a human nose that's why he seems off.

Reactions: Gakusha

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
GOD I MISS THE OLD ARTIST SO MUCH
Preaching to the choir there bud.
I know CursedMarked is making art for another game called Game Over ifanyone feels like checking it out.
I feel like Dyne is too thickheaded when it comes to his decisions about this game
I get it it his baby and all that but at the end of the day he's selling a product and he's got to be open about people's criticism and be willing to adjust.

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
Also it could just be me but lately ive been getting the feeling that the MC is just his self insert at this point considering Spencer is the "canon" route and hes based off some unrequited crush he had during highschool and the MC looking like 30/40 year old bear when hes supposed to be 20

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes