VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ExtracurricularActivities-1.152
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: konstantin2547
Aug 2, 2019
After playing a portion of dwayne's available route i think i can pinpoint why i find dwayne so off putting.

Dwayne is haphazardly implemented at the start of the game, the player's introduction to him is having this creep feel you up, compliment your body, immediately pushes you to help him move stuff out of his office/classroom, dumps about his dead dad, then has the audacity to ask you out. If that isn't bussy repellent, idk what is. If you do accept his offer the route pretty much have this guy speed runs his way into a relationship with the player. If we compare this to Richard slam dunking the player into a relationship at the end of day 7(iirc) there is one stark difference. It's established that Richard and the player has know each other for some time before the events of ExA so there is a level of familiarity with each other before they start getting serious. Dwayne on the other hand is just some guy from the school. To me it feels off that he wants a steady relationship with the player so quickly. Another thing is how disconnected he is from the rest of the cast. You date one of the main 5, the other 4 will take a minor role in said route but you'll still be able to interact with them. Not dating richard, you still see him at the shelter along with Maria. They will also come to see your matches. But Dwayne, the moment you tell him you're not interested, he disappears outside of a very minor role in Harold's route during the book signing event. No encountering him at random places in game, he doesn't exist. I'm guessing rewriting portions of the early parts of the game to include him in someway when not dating him would be too much work ?

I am also not sure on if Dwayne is supposed to be neuro divergent or just a quirky airhead. The color synthesia or what ever it is kind of implies he is neuro divergent but then there are other little instances where the argument of airhead might be valid as well. Subtlety has never been ExA's strong point and I rather them outright tell us.

I've dunked on Dwayne's design to hell and back. But when CBG has made sexy gorilla men, Dwayne is just completely underwhelming Case in point

TL;DR: Dwayne is a poorly implemented extra that no one asked for and it really shows.

Cantia452

Nov 9, 2021
I will agree that the first interaction the reader has with Dwayne is off-putting, but I also think that Dwayne's personality throughout his route retroactively makes his actions in Day 2 less odd. I don't usually like reading the comments here because a lot of the recent ones have been about trashing Dwayne and how he is a creep or a very flawed character that should've never been added to the game. I honestly do not feel that way at all about Dwayne, especially now after getting a good feel for his personality and how he thinks. To me, Dwayne is a nice contrast from the rest of the cast in the way he approaches and deals with situations, and I would say he is one of my favorite characters next to Spencer, Chester, and Harold.

Reactions: J0hnyB0y

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I will agree that the first interaction the reader has with Dwayne is off-putting, but I also think that Dwayne's personality throughout his route retroactively makes his actions in Day 2 less odd. I don't usually like reading the comments here because a lot of the recent ones have been about trashing Dwayne and how he is a creep or a very flawed character that should've never been added to the game. I honestly do not feel that way at all about Dwayne, especially now after getting a good feel for his personality and how he thinks. To me, Dwayne is a nice contrast from the rest of the cast in the way he approaches and deals with situations, and I would say he is one of my favorite characters next to Spencer, Chester, and Harold.
I adore Dwayne, out of every route dwayne has been the most fun everyone else seems way to boring in personality for me. It is a little weird that Dwayne seems a little too obsessed with the MC but his personality just makes the route fun, he's horny, dumb and clumsy, he doesn't need novella type drama to make his route engaging. My only gripe is that the VN hits at more kinky sex ideas but never delivers, like the threesome with Dozer and Chester or with Darius and Spencer, it's a massive blue ball which made me stop supporting it. The same thing happens with Dwayne, he can be thirsty for other guys but I don't think anything will come off it and it's just a tease to keep the reader supporting hoping it actually happens.

Reactions: guaaac

Cantia452

Nov 9, 2021
I adore Dwayne, out of every route dwayne has been the most fun everyone else seems way to boring in personality for me. It is a little weird that Dwayne seems a little too obsessed with the MC but his personality just makes the route fun, he's horny, dumb and clumsy, he doesn't need novella type drama to make his route engaging. My only gripe is that the VN hits at more kinky sex ideas but never delivers, like the threesome with Dozer and Chester or with Darius and Spencer, it's a massive blue ball which made me stop supporting it. The same thing happens with Dwayne, he can be thirsty for other guys but I don't think anything will come off it and it's just a tease to keep the reader supporting hoping it actually happens.
If it is something that were to happen (threesomes and more extreme stuff), it would probably be in the bonus days section or something later on. If I were making a similar VN, I would most likely push that stuff aside as extra non-canon content since it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Dwayne is quite fixated on the MC, although I have a feeling part of that is because of how his previous relationships went. It's been hinted at in his route that his past relationships were not that good, although it hasn't been revealed to what extent. It's also something that Coach shortly brings up as well, so it seems like it will be expanded upon later in Dwayne's route.

TrashPanda2108

Aug 8, 2019
I've seen a lot about Dwayne and how people don't like him, but, I want to put out there my take on the matter.
It does feel like Dwayne is in some form neurodivergent but that aside, his route feels very "reverse" in the way he is actively pursues MC, for once your the hot one in essence, basically like your Dwayne's route rather then you being on his.

Thinkerbell22

Feb 16, 2020
not the defense brigade but more of wat u said is very true in regards that we have to pretty much give some pros on the dwayne route ehehehhe. but good perspective on that i kinda felt like this route is very transparent like its dynes experimental phase again, an uncanny valley going backwards kinda thing.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes