VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

King Gallahad

Mar 11, 2021
I feel like Dwayne is just slowly turning into a self insert fanfic character rather than an actual route

The pacing is all over the place and is hard to actual get a reading of what he is about, the other characters had more background going on which helped to make the narrative flow and justify the day-per update rhythm but him? He just feels like made just for the hell of it, just to add another slot and its just sad

I'm hopeful his route would pick up the pace in a few more updates maybe

Aug 2, 2019
I feel like Dwayne is just slowly turning into a self insert fanfic character rather than an actual route

The pacing is all over the place and is hard to actual get a reading of what he is about, the other characters had more background going on which helped to make the narrative flow and justify the day-per update rhythm but him? He just feels like made just for the hell of it, just to add another slot and its just sad

I'm hopeful his route would pick up the pace in a few more updates maybe
Iirc Dwayne was added to as Captaingerbear's request. So it's probably a big reason why his inclusion feels disjointed.

• Wow
Reactions: Vayu Purana

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
So uh... anyone has the gallery version? Mind to share if anyone does?

Iirc Dwayne was added to as Captaingerbear's request. So it's probably a big reason why his inclusion feels disjointed.
...why do I feel like I'm getting an impression that Dwayne is himself as an anthro?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes