VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
I like dozer too, his route started out pretty well then it devolves into slowly into cucking the MC into accepting his sudden polyamory.
And hiw
I like dozer too, his route started out pretty well then it devolves into slowly into cucking the MC into accepting his sudden polyamory.
And the fact that before that Spencer flirts with MC and Dozer isn't fine with it
But when he flirts with Chester he just expects MC to be fine with it.
So only he gets to say what's fine and what isnt in the relationship?

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah Chester was extremely OOC during dozer's route. But suddenly he's ok with being groped and teased by dozer and mc without having some sort of panic attack like he does in his own route or in darius route. That route was just a blatant wish fulfillment. Dozer got to have his cake and eat it too.
that always bugged me when first shown dozer & chester together outside their own routes. it made zero sense to me, how does a rape victim be ok with an actual rapist dating them? cuz clearly dozer never tells chester this at all; in dozer's own route, its outright stated dozer raped his ex-boyfriend harvey (?) while dozer himself was asleep during it, this cause them to break up but still remained friends. this almost happens to MC eric which is when it brought up. then dyne puts dozer AND chester together, i am dumbfounded what the actual fuck that sounds a nightmare for chester. like one night they be sleeping same bed and dozer sleep rapes chester and triggers them of course, did dyne not realize these could and can happen when pairing these two characters????? was it on purpose for this??? if so thats even worse

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demonita696

Demonita696

Jan 11, 2021
that always bugged me when first shown dozer & chester together outside their own routes. it made zero sense to me, how does a rape victim be ok with an actual rapist dating them? cuz clearly dozer never tells chester this at all; in dozer's own route, its outright stated dozer raped his ex-boyfriend harvey (?) while dozer himself was asleep during it, this cause them to break up but still remained friends. this almost happens to MC eric which is when it brought up. then dyne puts dozer AND chester together, i am dumbfounded what the actual fuck that sounds a nightmare for chester. like one night they be sleeping same bed and dozer sleep rapes chester and triggers them of course, did dyne not realize these could and can happen when pairing these two characters????? was it on purpose for this??? if so thats even worse
Lmao same, they do have a weird relationship. Even when while pursuing Dozer, he seems too "fond" of Chester which irks me :Kappa:

Tho it now makes me curious as to what happened when they formed this relationship. Like what happens in the sidelines u kno.

DjPavlusha

Aug 11, 2020
"Rules for thee and not for me"
Weird, I might be misremembering things or maybe there was an update but I somehow managed to avoid all the Chester triangle drama by picking the "I don't like you flirting with Chester" option the first time Dozer tries it, and after that Dozer stayed interested only in MC. The only other scene with Chester I remember is the three of them comparing their shlongs, which turned kinda awkward and Chester left. So reading all this about Dozer route being basically MC getting cucked is a surprise for me.

Unrelated, but I also agree, as much as I love Harold to bits, I could really use a LOT less of Dianna drama. Ugh, a blemish on such a good route.

Aug 2, 2019
You misremembering things there, he never raped his ex. He had a very surreal wet dream and it almost ended up SA his ex during it. What made this uncomfortable is how he tells you all this while he's on top of MC, pinned during a massage. Like that would set the mood or something. But yes, thinking about it. There is no way in hell Chester should have stayed with him long term.

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
It sure does look that Dozer has cuckold fetish in both ways(cucking and be cucked), like the part in showers where he told Chester to imagine fucking MC when he was jerking off(and probably some other remark how Dozer would like to see MC having sex with Chester)

At first I did like his route but it got really weird later on(which made me enjoy Spencer's little moments in the route more honestly). I would mind the polyamory stuff if it was developing much sooner, like let's say that if Spencer hanging with us was replaced by Chester hanging with us so it could actually develop.

As for now, I think that Richard's route might be the best in the end. And maybe Dwayne's route(even though it's weird one too) might actually include MC having fun with others as Dwayne seems to be okay with it(as was kinda shown in the locker room part and the excitement when he asked who to invite in the hot tub and MC answered Dozer)

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
It sure does look that Dozer has cuckold fetish in both ways(cucking and be cucked), like the part in showers where he told Chester to imagine fucking MC when he was jerking off(and probably some other remark how Dozer would like to see MC having sex with Chester)

At first I did like his route but it got really weird later on(which made me enjoy Spencer's little moments in the route more honestly). I would mind the polyamory stuff if it was developing much sooner, like let's say that if Spencer hanging with us was replaced by Chester hanging with us so it could actually develop.

As for now, I think that Richard's route might be the best in the end. And maybe Dwayne's route(even though it's weird one too) might actually include MC having fun with others as Dwayne seems to be okay with it(as was kinda shown in the locker room part and the excitement when he asked who to invite in the hot tub and MC answered Dozer)
Yeah thats goes back to my original point of Dyne writing as he goes, then using other routes to better handle those ideas he came up with inthe other routes but the characters and pacing tend to suffer from him not knowing what to do in the first place.

Aug 2, 2019

Best written route might have to go to darius, but richard is making a good contender. I am praying there is no BS thrown into the mix for the sake of "drama".

Richard is the best aspects of dozer, harold, and darius with half of the headache of the first two. He's upfront with mc about his attraction towards him and as his route goes on we learn new things about him that gives us a new look on him. Similar to Dozer

Older man who's trying to put his life back together piece by piece after a break up with his previous SO and finds comfort in MC, Like harold. Except his ex doesn't have a vice over his route like dianna did. I was honestly preparing for richard's route to go to shit once he mentioned he had an ex wife and they had two kids. But i was pleasantly surprised that she's cordial to richard and even friendly to MC.

Richard is also a perv with a heart of gold who is willing to help his bros out, like darius. Unlike darius he has a lower threshold on how outwardly pervy he is to other folks.

I'll admit i havent kept up much with dwayne's route much. As he's possibly my least favorite of the 7. But i'll definately catch up with his route to see.

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
You misremembering things there, he never raped his ex. He had a very surreal wet dream and it almost ended up SA his ex during it. What made this uncomfortable is how he tells you all this while he's on top of MC, pinned during a massage. Like that would set the mood or something. But yes, thinking about it. There is no way in hell Chester should have stayed with him long term.
Dozer did rape harvey, sure Dozer was asleep and wasnt truly aware what he was doing to Harvey was actual real, so by accident yes. But the Incident shook Harvey to his core, so much so he no longer wanting to be with Dozer anymore after that. Now, when I experienced this part of his route, it was many years ago before it was fullly finished nor Dwayne's character even existed and before Harvey even had an appearance for their sprite (just described same breed as spencer). So maybe Dyne changed the wording a ton since then cuz it might have disturbed some back then idk. But thats definitely how it was at least.

Edit: you're right, i recalled it wrong. I remember now I use to refer to Dozer as a borderline rapist. As he -almost- did that act towards Harvey, similar to Eric.

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Honestly i feel like that with Dozer's route..
After a certain point his route deviates from dating him to watching him try to get into Chesters pants and the MC is just there to be his "yes man".
Like where was that intrest for the MC?
Oh no... I've been interested in Dozer since the first time I saw him and hearing that his route doesn't sound like be done properly, it makes me worried

I originally worried about Dozer's route because it seems like he doesn't have many fans, which in turn makes his route not written as well as the others

Usually in VNs with multiple love interests, there is more than one writer who specializes in each one. Guess it's all Dyne, huh? But what happened?

Reactions: J0hnyB0y

pvpvc

Sep 29, 2021
Oh no... I've been interested in Dozer since the first time I saw him and hearing that his route doesn't sound like be done properly, it makes me worried

I originally worried about Dozer's route because it seems like he doesn't have many fans, which in turn makes his route not written as well as the others

Usually in VNs with multiple love interests, there is more than one writer who specializes in each one. Guess it's all Dyne, huh? But what happened?
same :/

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021

I'd also add both Chester's and Darius' routes there, once you get past Darius issues and bullshit he becomes an amazing boyfriend. Chester is naturally a grade S++ Boyfriend material, considering how loving and caring he is (plus he's not the sharing type, in his route)

Aug 2, 2019

Iirc it's currently just him and CBG and i think maybe someone who helps out with coding? So a lack of an editor and or proof reader can do that. I also heard he's not very privy to receiving actual criticism, that i cant say with certainty. But it may explain why some routes are less than stellar in one aspect or multiple.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

J0hnyB0y

Feb 27, 2021
btw how is Spencer`s route?
People seem to enjoy it well enough, me too but im not the biggest fan of the whole childhood friend turned lover troupe, so it got kinda bland after awhile for me so i guess i cant give an unbiased opnion.
I like storylines where you learn from eachother as you go and get closer beacuse of it.
With Spencer, since you've known him forever, there isnt much to go on expect the whole stripper thing but even that doesn't add any major conflict to his storyline but by all means thats not a bad thing its just my own preference of what i like in my love interest.

pvpvc

Sep 29, 2021
People seem to enjoy it well enough, me too but im not the biggest fan of the whole childhood friend turned lover troupe, so it got kinda bland after awhile for me so i guess i cant give an unbiased opnion.
I like storylines where you learn from eachother as you go and get closer beacuse of it.
With Spencer, since you've known him forever, there isnt much to go on expect the whole stripper thing but even that doesn't add any major conflict to his storyline but by all means thats not a bad thing its just my own preference of what i like in my love interest.
sounds like its the easy mode route xD,
but thanks ^^

Reactions: J0hnyB0y
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes