VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.172] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
What route got updated?
Yes, subtlety isn't Dyne's forte...
they have been subtle many times earlier on but most of their readers miss it entirely. i'd comment on various things within an update, and get replies saying that never happened to them despite what i stated not being optional some readers not getting the subtext at all lol. like in dozer's route at practice you see harold limbing and when aske, he says he hurt his leg.....lol. despite this harold was happier than usual anyways. later that same "day" at the shelter, having dinner with maria, dozer and richard, the rhino tells eric they fucked some guy real hard in a park the previous night. so with these two individual statements, some readers didnt get the hints putting two and two together the real reason harold was limping lmao.

or that halloween puzzle game with cursedmarked. loads of puzzle hints yet not many understood them and just asked on game's download page for puzzle answers instead. Dyne can be subtle, but after a while I guess they just got sick of it being unnoticed *shrugs*

Reactions: Rainbowcrepe

mrhardbone123

May 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least here it's happening from the start instead of at the end of the route out of nowhere

And it seems that Dwayne and MC will be in open relationship as both of them seem to be interested in more guys(and Dwayne was already in open relationship before too so it wouldn't be that out of place)

Reactions: Vayu Purana

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Extracurricular Activities [1.155] Compressed (Half_Tested) With UAGC 2.4.5

Win/Linux (934 MB/ 201 MB) : (4.1K Images)

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes